Taking Requests or Trades, Whatever Floats Yer Rocker

Link your character and I'll draw it in my sketchbook.

Jano by Champmignon Moving Forward by Champmignon Ayunaye by Champmignon

If you want to draw me something in return, I'd love some art of Mella

Mella Colors by Champmignon Redesigning by Champmignon
Comments59
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Don't have a picture of my OC...but you could draw from the description if you like? Her name is Jade. She's in the Marvel universe, from Asgard. Tall and thin with long dark brown curly hair and blue eyes. She's also very proficient in the use of magic. Can be seen as harsh/cold by people who don't know her well. She's Loki's girl, if that tells ya anything ;)
I'm actually done taking requests for now, but if you have 50 points available I'm taking commissions c:
How about my demon fighting Leprechaun? :?

thiranostales.deviantart.com/f…

I can give you more detail if you're interested! :)
HHAHAHAHAH that is so awesome! I have to know where that idea came from!

You have a lot of different interpretations of him in that folder. Like there's some of him being um buff and sexy i guess and some of him being cute... I'm wondering which route you'd like to see me take? Also, of all those pictures, which would you say captures his design most accurately? Or is there maybe another picture I can use for reference?
where the idea came from? well, honestly, the character himself just kind of popped into my head one day, and i developed him from there. The actual concept of a demon fighting leprechaun came from this guy: Scotty Reference who is actually a Scotsman. He's based off of a real person that I sort of knew in college. But the leprechaun thing? demon hunting? Yeah, that must have been bouncing around in my head somewhere haha but I built a whole series off of it, so it must be good lol

Ah! Yes, first, i'll point out, artistic freedom is allowed and highly encouraged. There are only a few things that are a staple with his appearance. (bright red freckles, a single silver earring in the cartilage of one ear, and, if not using magic, a solid gold hand ax.)

This is the picture I drew of him:
 Ludichrom by ThiranosTales

These are the two I believe portray him most accurately of all of them:
 Request: Ludichrom by sakohju Request for ThiranosTales by Alternativeproject
And this one is just unique in the fact that he did something cool with the ax, and he portrayed him using magic:
 Ludichrom - The Demon Hunter Leprechaun by secondJax

Some of the most buff portrayals are just that, a little too buff and old looking. He's 89-years old, but that's actually like being in your 20's for a leprechaun. He still looks relatively young. He's the leader of the Leprechaun Armed Defense System (L.A.D.S), and he can only use, due to unfortunate circumstance, offensive magic. He's a very adept fighter, but you would never know it when meeting him. He's about the nicest person you could meet, willing to help his friends at all costs. But, ultimately, his duty to the Kinship of Leprechauns comes first. Where there is a battle to be had, you can be sure to find him at the center calling the shots.

I'm glad you enjoy my character concept! Now, if only I can get my book published! haha Any other questions? :)
Alrighty, here he is! Ludichrom
Ah, I see. Is it kind of along the lines of Artemis Fowl, your book? I loved those books man. Those were the bomb in 3rd grade.

Nah, I think I've got a pretty good sense of where I'm gonna take it. I'll let you know when I've uploaded your request!
never read those.... the half-leprechaun is actually a supporting character believe it or not lol

awesome! thanks! :D
>:O YOU MUST READ IT THEN
seriously. go look it up. artemis fowl by eoin colfer. it's a very interesting take on leprechauns and fairies in general. I think you'd enjoy it.
lol okay! :aww: i had no idea! I'll have to check it out!
I think you would enjoy drawing my OC Wood Elf that I play in Elder Scrolls. Her name is Krimie Nightwood
sta.sh/221xac4o12d5
SnsSPSF by Ebonwind2000 Nov14 Pc Elf By M E Z-d86z6ap by Ebonwind2000 FNkFDln by Ebonwind2000 5z3wkUc by Ebonwind2000 Elf Of  Ebonwind2000 Color Draft Bg 2 By Clchriskl by Ebonwind2000
Oh she's neat! Sure! Any preference for her outfit?
Whatever outfit you like
heh, thanks. glad you like it!
ooh, neat! I love her little bio there! What kind of animal is she based on?
She is not based on any animal.
oh mkay. we'll see what happens then! excitement!
let me just clarify something real quick. Does she have little fluffy ears? Also, I'm confused about the wing(s?). Is it one wing that's half-angel half-devil, or two such wings, or does she have one devil wing and one angel wing?
Some people make her ears fluffy some doesn't, I don't. Her wings is looking from the front is angel, and the back is devil like.
View all replies