Looking for animal portrait; paying in one year premium's worth of points.

Hi all,

I'm part of a gift swap off the site and was matched with someone who has two cats that she seems to love dearly. I'd like to include a portrait of her cats in the gift package I'm putting together.

Paying in enough points to buy one year of premium. (2,396). Points value is $23.96. I will pay upon seeing a preview sketch, and then I will pay immediately.

Image attached is of my currents points balance so you can see that I can afford what I'm going for.

Please leave a sample or two of your work. And because of how I am: Don't call me, I'll call you. Thanks so much!

-Classy-Dame

Pointsbalance by classy-dame
Comments9
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Here are some pet portraits I've done in the past. Let me know if you're still looking and interested! 

In the Spotlight by ninebark  Night Falling on the Nile by ninebark  Caira by ninebark  Tabby Cat by ninebark  Purple Dog by ninebark  
Here are some of my examples:
Jeong by Conde-makoto Ophan 2014 by Conde-makoto Furry commission mod 3 by Conde-makoto
Kira by PuNK-A-CaT
and
Midna by PuNK-A-CaT

are two I did recently, not sure I'm accurate enough to accept payment without someone seeing the final image and being happy with it.
Oh wow, those are professional, there's no way I can compete xD