Taking five OC requests!

Hi all,

Long-time deviant with a super fresh username and I currently have no deviations on display so you'll just have to trust in me not to butcher your character ;).

I'm taking five requests to get me back into the swing of things. They'll most likely be digital but potentially traditional if it's not working for me. Might just be a sketch or they might be fully coloured. Animals, anthro and humans are preferred.

Note; I'm not drawing anything I'm not comfortable with - no smutty stuff. Not drawing your fetish material for you.
Comments39
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I figure you've probably got a full plate at this point but I am looking for a few original characters/illustrations. If you're interested, let me know. You can check out one of my excepts here. I have more but they're not on this site yet :) roederwriter.deviantart.com/ar…
Let's try: Would you like to draw my OC Dijuana Luciferi Lupus Anomen?

Commission 4 - Dijuana Anomen by nako23
And here, her face and markings:

:R: JeshuaMorbus by MysteryPearlVoice
Can you draw two characters in the same pic? (Nothing smutty)
And are requests free?
Looking for someone to do an updated version of this character here: wrath-of-the-righteous-23.obsi…
She's a tiefling, a creature descended from a demon somewhere down the family line. She isn't evil, though. She's a crusader. You can see form her sheet the kind of things she carries on her. Basically she wears a breastplate in the colors of her angelic lord, Ragathiel wrath-of-the-righteous-23.obsi… and wields a bastard sword in two hands.

If you have any questions or want to know more details, let me know.
Sorry but I've already taken on more than five and can't fit this one in :(. Don't want to over-commit myself!
perfectly alright
Sorry I've already gone over five requests and have no more room! 
How does my demon fighting Leprechaun, Ludichrom, sound? :la:
thiranostales.deviantart.com/f…
Sorry I've taken on heaps now and have no more room! :( Don't want to get in over my head.
that's okay :) thanks anyway!
If you're still taking requests I'd love you to consider Muse:
Pegasus character 1 by TheDarkDesert
Horses aren't exactly my specialty but I feel like a challenge so I'll give it a go :).
That's wonderful! I can't wait to see what you come up with. :D
Would love a Drawing of my OC wood elf from Elder Scrolls 
sta.sh/221xac4o12d5
SnsSPSF by Ebonwind2000 Nov14 Pc Elf By M E Z-d86z6ap by Ebonwind2000 5z3wkUc by Ebonwind2000 Thqibw3 by Ebonwind2000
I'm out of spots for requests but since Elder Scrolls holds a special place in my heart I'll give it a shot :).
You, are my new favorite person. Thank you
I've reached my five requests but I like the look of Mental so I'll draw her as well :).
I like the look of both Chinchi and Kathy but to keep it fair I'll only do one - which one are you in need of more?
Alrighty-ho then, I'll go with Kathy seeing as I always love drawing goth girls :).