Need a story? [free work]

yeah, I do stories and stuff... and since my boredom is increasing, I want to write for someone.. or just do a comic with someone for fun, cause I've faied to finish any comic I've started XD
pretty much because of drawing problems ._.
also, don't even think about going to my profile, the things I write there are old stuff I wrote XD
ps. I have not posted one story I plan on using, but I've already laid out the beginning of it and plan to finish the plot...  I guess XD
Comments9
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I am looking to start my first comic despite being a terrible writer so naturally I am interested... if you have a story that might suit my style ^^"
what genre? :3
ps. let's continue this in notes
Hello dear friend,
I was wondering I am working on a project of sorts, just for fun. It is about kind of like another species of humans that live among us call healers, who actually kind of have powers but there not like superheroes or anything. I have gathered quite a lot of ancient healing practices and invented some and they work in a quite old-fashioned manner, I am rambling but it is basically building a world and species, and writing me story, and drawing and I would really love someone to help with the project and to exchange ideas and maybe have their own characters in the world and their own story and kind of just help build the world and keep it alive if that makes any sense what so ever. I will tell you everything in detail if you are interested.
Would you maybe be able to write a little idea I had in my head

Setting: Post-Apocalyptic Desert with a few huts scattered about
Storyline: It's about a girl getting caught stealing from a hut by a guy who she knew when she was younger. He doesn't recognise her
are you looking for a writer to work with?
What do you write? 
Fanfics or uncopyrighted work?
Uncopyrighted work
TT W TT