Looking for Writing Contest Hosts & Judges!

Hi guys! :D

Basically, I'm looking to expand my writers' group, Deviant-Writing, and I'm currently looking for deviants to become admins as simply Contest Hosts/Judges. At present, I'm looking for a maximum of two, so please either reply to this forum post or note me if you're interested!

As a Contest Host/Judge, I would like you to create a prompt, contest or challenge at least once every month via a group journal in Deviant-Writing, and you must also be comfortable to judge entries.

If there are multiple 'Contest Hosts/Judges' then there will be a rotor where each Judge takes turns to host the challenge, yet all Hosts/Judges will judge.

Thank you for reading, and I hope to see you as admins soon! :huggle:
Comments6
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Ooh, I would love to do that, it sounds like fun!
That's wonderful! Thank you so much for your interest.

I'll send you an invite to admin in Deviant-Writing, and you'll be working with Werewolfe1. So you can decide between yourselves who sets up the first contest/prompt, and then the next person would create/write one a month later. Is this okay? (if not, please let me know!)

In the 'Admin Area' tab of my group, Deviant-Writing, you'll be able to discuss your contests there. Alternatively, you can discuss it by note, considering as there's only two of you.

Thanks again! :)
Oh, if you haven't found an admin yet I'd love to help! I'm a fair judge and have the time to do so.

So basically it's just making a prompt each month and picking the best story? Or is it top three?
That's wonderful! Thank you so much for your interest.

That's exactly it. I think top three would work well (you could either pick the best and then have two equal runner-ups, or you could rank them 1st, 2nd & 3rd. I don't mind which!)

I'll send you an invite to admin in Deviant-Writing. Thanks again! :)
You'll be working with DreamsAlwaysLie. So you can decide between yourselves who sets up the first contest/prompt, and then the next person would create/write one a month later. Is this okay? (if not, please let me know!)

In the 'Admin Area' tab of my group, Deviant-Writing, you'll be able to discuss your contests there. Alternatively, you can discuss it by note, considering as there's only two of you. :D