I'm desperate for points so...

I'll do anything that's human Please!!!!

points will be negotiable depending on how detailed it is...

But it will be cheap!

Examples: 
(Note: full body is really hard unless it's cartoon so I try to avoid it)

Spyro (Detailed) by HALO-Infinity The Official Look Of Hela Sanso by HALO-Infinity Eye Chart by HALO-Infinity The Official Look Of Heather Williams002 by HALO-Infinity Wonder Woman Pencil Redone by HALO-Infinity Raziel - Soul Reaver 2 by HALO-Infinity
Eye (With Tutorial!) by HALO-Infinity Katie (Army) (Color) by HALO-Infinity Katie (Dress) (Pencil Color) by HALO-Infinity HALO-Infinity (Pencil Color) by HALO-Infinity Race Of The Century (Color) by HALO-Infinity Power To The Player by HALO-Infinity 
Anonymous by HALO-Infinity Jill Valentine by HALO-Infinity Eye by HALO-Infinity Contest Entry - BSAA Badass by HALO-Infinity Heather Linearts Colored by HALO-Infinity Contest Entry SilenceXBaptist by HALO-Infinity
Albert Wesker for iRahaf by HALO-Infinity Chris Redfield for iRahaf by HALO-Infinity
Spyro (Detailed) by HALO-Infinity Spyro (Detailed) Colored by HALO-Infinity 
Raziel - Soul Reaver 2 by HALO-Infinity Raziel - Soul Reaver 2 Colored (With Video) by HALO-Infinity 
A Gift for HALO-Infinity by RebellionAngel Heather And Sierra Colored by HALO-Infinity 
Request art for HALO-Infinity by RebellionAngel Dante And Hela Colored by HALO-Infinity 
Lady DMC3 by RebellionAngel Lady Line Art by HALO-Infinity 
Guardian of Dreams - Happy late Birthday, Sarah! by NightysWolf Gaurdian Of Dreams Linart by HALO-Infinity 

Pictsweet Line Art Colored by HALO-Infinity Pictsweet Line Art by HALO-Infinity
Sierra And Piers - The Moment by HALO-Infinity   Sierra Williams Face 4 by HALO-Infinity  Marie Thomas for BlackJokerLover by HALO-InfinitySiana 'Sia' Koizumi by HALO-InfinityMIERU Redraw by HALO-InfinityMystery After Edonia (Anime) (Paintbrush) by HALO-InfinityVicky Redfield Tribute (Anime) by HALO-Infinity
Piers And Sierra - Be Careful by HALO-InfinityClaire Chika (Pose) Remake by HALO-Infinity
Caroline Smith drawing for BlackJokerLover by HALO-InfinityHALO, Diane, Katie by HALO-InfinityElven Warrior (Anime) by HALO-Infinity

Comments55
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In

beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Max_Ta…

And this one, me-go.deviantart.com/art/How-t…, I thought they all look the same size.

Plus, I would like them not to have broad chins, them to have the same expressions/mannerisms, and the same age.
Hmm, I don't know, that might be a bit tough, they're both kinda cute ^^
Nevertheless, I will try to draw it, but don't get your hopes up, I might not be able too 
Just as big as the one in the tutorial if that's okay with you. And wearing clothes as well. I'll fetch pictures of them if you want.
Okay, I'll get started on it as soon as I can and yes please, I would like some pics :)
And please pick one of the tutorials, there are three of them
Here,

me-go.deviantart.com/gallery/4…

If you can do it, Would two be okay with you?
Maybe, muscles is a bit out of my league, I'm more used to drawing less muscular bodies.
Tell me what you want drawn and I'll give it a shot.
Would it be possible if you could draw Yugioh GX's Syrus Truesdale and Beyblade's Max Mizuhara buffed up like? You can draw them half body if you want.
XD YuGiOh, never thought I'd hear that again. 

How "Buffed up" do you want them?
I might be interested, but one question, can you draw muscles? Sorry for the blunt question.
It's fine, umm, I can draw shade slight muscles but no, I can't draw them unless it's cartoon
What about if you had some tutorials? I know one that can help.
Well, let me see it first then maybe I'll attempt it :)
How many points are you in need of? I may be able to help you out.
A lot. 
I'm trying to draw pics for people to get the amount. 
My goal is 12400 points
I currently have... 498 points :XD:
I might just try to make it to 1000 and ask for one there. 
I'll draw a pic for you if you want to help :)
Let me warn you though, it takes a while :3
Ahhh. Unfortunately I'm not really looking for commissions in your style, but I do wish you the best of luck on commissions! :)
okay, thanks anyway 
I will accept any donations, you don't have to give me a whole ton of points, I'm grateful for anything, including one point XD
Could you possibly do a traditional b+w waist-up of my fish-girl Naiad?
sandcastler.deviantart.com/art…
I can send more refs, too. 
first, what does b+w waist up mean?
2.  How detailed?
3.  black and white or color? (My no color pics come out better)
4. Cartoon or realistic?
I would like another pic, because I can't really see her face, 
And yes, I must ask these questions to determine the price :)
They're different everytime
Sorry for the confusion ;)
b+w is black & white, but if you want to do color, I'd be happy!!  I see your no color pics come out better, you say; so we can stick to that, which will be just fine. 
details: about like the refs I'm sending...no background, though. I'm looking for as realistic as you can reasonably attain.
You mentioned full-bodies were difficult for you to do, so I was suggesting a waist or knees-up pose. Though you could indeed attempt her full body if you like!

Her looks & petite physique are based off of this model:
The following show more of her fishy features, first of which shows really good shading of her webbed fingers & how the webs seamlessly attach to the sides of the fingers. 
baybee-snayx.deviantart.com/ar…
jingjer.deviantart.com/art/com…
bureiku.deviantart.com/art/Nai…
obduracy.deviantart.com/art/Si…
And, if you can draw her with 6 fingers like the following, that would look cool, too!

Some sort of pose that includes both her hands would be cool...like:
gracies-stock.deviantart.com/a…   But with the fingers on her left hand spread, too. 

Hope me that clears things up for ya!!
thanks!
here: Commission scetch002 it's just a scetch, it's not finished yet, but do you like it?