Want to do requests by description? 3 Pathfinder Characters

Hello, I have two characters I want to have new character art for. One has had art done before, the other does not.

The two characters are ones I Play for the pathfinder rpg, so I'm going to be using terms people who are familiar with it can use to help, but if you aren't familiar, hopefully I can describe it well enough. If you have questions, let me know.

Salome (Wrath of the Righteous) wrath-of-the-righteous-23.obsi…

Salome is a tiefling (descended by fiends) that is descended somewhere in her family from a Seraptis demon www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/mons… www.pathfinderminis.com/galler… but she is actually a warpriest of the angel Ragathiel
pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Ragath… and as such she wears her breastplate armor in the style and color of her god, including his symbol somewhere upon it. She two-hands a bastard sword, and she's also a mythic character, a character beyond a mere mortal. Her power is her ability to lead others, so she'll have the appearance of a great leader.

Bahram (Legacy of Fire) legacy-of-fire-7.obsidianporta…

Bahram is an arabian-nights stlyled rogue and dresses up similar to a bandit, as that's the kind of skill set he has. He has a sort of "batman" vigilante feel to him and he spends his time fighting Gnolls (Hyena people). He has a nick on his nose and a terrible gash on one of his arms from when he fought a daemon. Basically I'm looking for something with a turban, vest, pointy shoes, puffy pants. Think Aladdin style.

Stik memories-of-green.obsidianport…
Stik is a Samsaran www.d20pfsrd.com/races/other-r… Brawler in service of a noble house. He dresses up with a bandana around his head and in tight fighters pants and boots so as to not get caught. His entire life is revolved around fighting and facing new challenges. He's a bit of a joke character, so making him cartoony wouldn't be a problem.
Comments8
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I might give Bahram a shot.
What size picture would you need? (pixel x pixel)
Is it full body you're looking for or a head shot or something in between?
Background; solid one color or transparent?
Should he be caring a weapon? A scimitar perhaps?
Which arm is scared?
something that would fit on that page without stretching it. The size of this one, or smaller, would be fine
db4sgowjqfwig.cloudfront.net/i…

Looking for full body if you want to do that.

background can be what you think best.

his weapons are a sap and a set of brass knuckles. The Brass Knuckles probably look fancy as they are a magic set that can kill gnolls easier
Bahram by PeKj
Here you go. Hope that works for you.
The picture above is a thumb. Click on it and you get to the actually picture and you can download it from there.
thanks! Really like your norse stuff, too.
You're welcome.
Thanks for :+fav: and  :+devwatch:
Ok.
I'll get on to it then
:)