Werewolf Girl

I'm just throwing this out there, but would anyone be interested in drawing my ginger werewolf girl Reilly, in either her human or were-form?
Questions of My Childhood
Author's note: This story is a prequel to On Second Thought and the rest of the stories in the series.
Questions of My Childhood
The newest member of the Argo pack set Reilly Austin’s hackles on end, as he skulked about and watched her when he thought she wasn’t looking. But he wasn’t as subtle as he thought, especially with a salty, rancid smell like his. Bathing seemed to be a foreign concept to him. And then there was his wide-eyed, paranoid stare—like he was a serial killer or something. Why her uncle Nicholas, the Alpha of Argo, had seen fit to accept him, she didn’t understand. But it was not her place to question him. All she could do was keep her guard up around this guy.
He didn’t even have a last name. What was this guy’s deal? Who the hell was just called “Sammy,” anyway?

“To my niece, Fortune!” bellowed Nicholas, known to

Relevent excerpts which describe her:
"Reilly had it all. She had a pack-name, she had a family who loved her, and she even had a plan for her life. She was even beautiful. Regular shifting burned calories faster than they could accumulate on a werewolf’s body; but Reilly’s figure had a bit of healthy excess around the bones. Sammy looked emaciated by comparison. And with a nose like an arrowhead and fiery red hair, well, that pushed her into the category of exotic, from his point of view."
and
"It was dusk, that time when all creatures of the night start to feel restless. Reilly went into her room and traded her clothes for a sports bra. Most women let it all hang out their wolf forms, and Reilly wasn’t concerned about modesty. But she hated the way they bounced around when she ran. She grit her teeth and let her body flow into the stronger, more dexterous, more powerful lupine form. Bones expanded and shifted position, and she rotated her shoulders to avoid discomfort as her sockets resettled. She cracked open her maw as her face flowed outward into a muzzle, the expanding throat area allowing more air to flow into her lungs, which she needed and gulped down with heavy, raspy breathing. The transformation was not painful, but the entire body’s rebuilding itself all at once could cause some unsurprising discomfort. Red fur the same color as her hair tickled as it sprouted all along her body. If Rielly had to describe it with words, she would liken the effect to showering in ice water. She looked at herself approvingly in the mirror as she pulled her hair back into a ponytail and made a quick adjustment to her bra. Not many werewolves were fully ginger."
Comments24
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I don't know if you are willing to commission someone, but I bet Sidonie could do an awesome with her! :)
Oh I know she could. And eventually, I'll probably commission someone to draw her, but right now I'm all tapped out for commissions because I just sent some money to Redwolfmoon to draw two of her packmates.
She does good work.  I've been dying to see more of her art.
I consider myself very lucky to have gotten two pictures from her. :D
Oooh... which two?
Wait... I thought you said "Redwolfmoon."  That's Sidonie.

Not that they aren't too very lovely pieces of art.

"That's a very lovely amulet, ma'am... that's why I'm staring at it..."
View all replies
Oh cool, ok! 
Keep an eye out for that. ;)
Awesome! Which pack members did you commission?
Samson and Chihuahua.
Awesome! Cant wait to see them! :)
View all replies
I could try her in human form if you'd like.
Sure, I'd love to see what you can do with her! :)
Awesome ill get on that.