Free Commissions!

I've just finished my high school career and wish to practice my art skills. Therefor, I am opening up free commissions.

Most of my skills lie in the area of drawing Dragons - both digitally and traditionally. Anything other than this will be a learning process, so please be patient. I can also do photography for you.

I will be taking 3 people at a time, please note me details and I'll start on yours ASAP. :D Stay posted via my profile.

Thanks!
Comments50
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
If it's free...it's not a commission it is a request.
Yes, I have been told this multiple times already, but thank you for letting me know :) I'll keep it in mind if there's a next time
Would you be willing to take Legend of Zelda based commissions? I need an Evil Great Fairy scene drawn.
Commissions/requests are currently closed until I finish the ones I currently have, but after that they will open again. Then I can do your scene. Stay posted!
Okay! Just drop me a message!
Hello. Are you still taking requests?
They're currently closed until I've finished the ones on my list, but keep checking in for they'll be opening up again soon. :)
OK. Thanks!
Just to clear up the difference in case you don't know (which don't worry lots don't) Commissions are when you pay an artist (in money or DA points) to draw you something you're wanting. Requesting is asking artists who want to draw it to do so for free. :)
Alright, thanks :) I'll keep that in mind if I wanna do this again ^^
Can you draw my woodelf from Elder Scrolls Online? Here are some reference screenshots. forums.elderscrollsonline.com/…
You're added onto the list! :)
Wonderful! Thank you so much
Is there a specific outfit you want her to be wearing? :)
how about this? 6n5czux by Ebonwind2000
Sure, I'll add you onto the list. Is there a specific one you'd prefer me to do? :)
First of all, it's called a "request." There's no such thing as a "free commission."
I've seen it labelled as such in the past with no repercussions, and so thought that it would be alright for me to do the same. I'll keep it in mind if I ever decide to do this again. Secondly?