Reference sheets needed, will pay cash

I'm creating a graphic novel, and I need some reference sheets made for it. Now there are in fact almost twenty reference sheets, and there'll be more soon enough. But while I'm contacting some others to help me, I'm still going to need more...so if anyone out there does commissions or reference sheets for money, please stand up, I'm fully willing to hire you to draw for me.
Edit: Here's a link to my project gallery, where the profiles of the characters I need drawn are. a-fox-of-fanfiction.deviantart…
Comments365
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I might...but how long do you expect these slots to be open?
Till 12 of December, I think.
Sorry, I doubt I'll be able to hire you. I don't know who you'd draw, and haven't even paid some of the others yet, so I doubt I'll need your help if it'll be filled that quick. Sorry.
Alright...I've gotten enough potential candidates...for now, I have selected the people who'll do the first eleven sheets needed. But I will need more people for future jobs, though I've got a pretty good list of candidates for then now...if one wishes to offer their services for then though, that'll be alright too.
here's my most recent ref sheets:Eclipse by veeraven  Nova ref sheet by veeraven  

my price is $15 for a standard sheet (full body), +$2 for every simple image or every headshot included, +$5 for every additional full body (alternate outfits, forms, morphs, etc.)

I do do ponies, cats and other mammals:
 Cherry pie by veeraven  My Cats by veeraven  Bee by veeraven  
Hmm, your style's pretty good...you alright with drawing something with no visual references?
yeah, I'm fine with that, as long as it isn't too detailed.
How detailed are we talking here?
uh, something like "put 50 dots in this order exactly on this person's left shoe." (>.< that's a horrible example, but it's the best I could think of ^^'')
Gets the point across well enough though...not to worry, they aren't that specific.
ok, good :) are you interested?
View all replies
.: Commission sheet :. by ASinglePetal  

here you go 
Would the Full Body come with color?
Now, are poundnotess about three bucks more than an American dollar?
So how much would a full body sheet be?...Like twentyone bucks?
View all replies
I draw mlp characters, humans, homestuck characters, animals, furries, anthro, anime and many other things. I do original and cannon characters.

Prices- (All my art is traditional and can be shipped to you for an extra $2)
Colored Headshot- $5
Colored Bust- $7
Colored full body- $10 +$3 for extra characters.

I can do digital but it does cost extra.

Examples-
sta.sh/22cfvzqv4l0a?edit=1
Hmm...your prices certainly sound good...how well can you draw ponies of the MLP variety?
I like to think very well. I just finished a commission for an MLP OC and they seemed to like them.
Hmm, and can you draw ponies in another style?
What do you mean by that?