CHEAP- Quality Commissions

Hello there, well here is the deal, I need to raise money because of a family issue, we aren't doing so good right now and I feel like I need to help out my mom so I'm trying to open up dollar commissions

I will do pretty much anything, I'll even draw you or a friend realistically if you would like some examples of that check out my  instagram (link down below)
I have anime related artwork there too

Sketch commissions - One USD
Example:  Draw My O.C.Contest Entry - Sketch by koolkat42o

Inked commissions - Three USD
Example: Halloween Witch - Inks by koolkat42o

Colored traditionally - Five USD
 Example: Botan Loves Her Pokey by koolkat42o Lucy and Loke by koolkat42o

Colored Digitally - Ten USD
    Example: Request - Onya by koolkat42o

Full body/bust/knee-up/waist-up   Will all be discussed between you and me :)

Three dollars extra for every extra character

Five dollars extra for background

I'm sorry is some of these things are pricy but let me tell you I make a pretty badass sketch! and an even better colored piece

Please let me know if you are interested I need the money.

If you would like to check out a bit more of my recent works then feel free to check out my instagram : instagram.com/koolkat42o

~KoolKat
Comments6
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Problem. These are too low priced if you want to help your mom out and make a big impact. The better ones on the list could at least go for 40-50 bucks you know.

Now if you're just looking to help in a small way, that's fine. Just remember that these can get you more money than that. And if you don't feel like charging that much, then don't worry. It's also fine. No one has any right to pressure you into higher prices and expect you to do that, and have any place at all getting mad at you in any way at all for not charging more.
Do you take points?
no, the only way that I could accept points is if they were the equivelant of the dollar
for example one dollar is 80 points
Try submitting to Job Services forum and to DA commission groups. :)
Okay I will, thanks for the suggestion