Anyone have requests open?

Hey there! 

I just wanted to assk assk on the off chance that people might be willing to draw something for me! 
I am looking for art of my animal/furry characters, aswell as my Selkie girl and my ponysona. 

Any takers? 
Comments65
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Depends, do you like stories that will typically be based off of Pokemon, MLP, or Dragon Ball Z with extreme bias to the characters I like and dislike? 
Well, if that is what you like, then I would happily write a story of some sort of kind. However, it is advisable that if you make this kind of request, you pester me very frequently. 
I guess it depends which characters you like/don't like 
I just mostly hate Spike and a select few character from animes. 
Well then, is there something I can do for you?
View all replies
I WILL DO SOME ANIMAL WORRKKK????
Ooh, cool! Any particular species you prefer drawing? 
Canines are my strengths so any canines? 
Yeah, I have quite a few! Shall I just give you one oc or the folder, and you can choose?
Link the folder I'm in a mood to straw a few XD
Well Ive got my charahub, which has most of my OCs on. I'm updating it though, so there will probably be more every couple of days lol. charahub.com/characters/

And my da folder, that's only the OCs ive actually gotten around to drawing and uploading haha xxflamefrost101xx.deviantart.c…
I could try the Selkie girl. Could I see a reference or a description?
Thankyou! This is herxxflamefrost101xx.deviantart.c… , she's normally not as "cutesey" that's just the base. I kind of imagine her to look something like this 
selinafenech.com/wp-content/ga…

She has a half-form as well. 
XxFlameFrost101xX's Selkie by glindalover  Happiness! Here is your selkie.
Yay!! She looks fabu, thanks so much 
I'll work on it! It might take me a little while, though. I am pretty swamped with homework right now.
There's no rush at all! Thanks so much for doing it :3
I've got some time going spare.  Furries aren't my forte but I can gijinka/humanise them pretty well.  Let me know!
Ive got some human OCs,  you would rather draw one of them? 
I really don't mind. I will have a go at either - as long as the design is interesting :)

Maybe you could give me a selection of the ones you'd like done and then I can surprise you! Lol
Okay, thankyou! It's pretty much my fursona xxflamefrost101xx.deviantart.c…
any of these OCs from my gallery xxflamefrost101xx.deviantart.c… or my charahub 
charahub.com/user/XxFlameFrost… (the ponies and are just on the charahub)

Or my Selkie OC 
xxflamefrost101xx.deviantart.c… , she's normally not as "cutesey" that's just the base. I kind of imagine her to look something like this 
selinafenech.com/wp-content/ga…
nov14 R zhu by M-e-z There you go!