Free portrait!

Hello everyone! :wave: 

I want to draw another portrait for my face study practise, it's been long since I did one. If you would like me to draw you or someone you know, please reply here. I can only do one and I will start probably by end of December but I would like to decide on what I will draw soon. 

Here are some examples from my gallery, they are all A4 but this one will be A3 (I have done an A3 before for a friend):

Megan Fox by SUNNYNARULA18  Felicia Simion by SUNNYNARULA18

So, if you would like to volunteer, let me know here or note me. Thank you! 
Comments14
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Please consider drawing my Wood Elf I created from Elder Scrolls Online. Here are a few reference drawings/screenshots of her.

sta.sh/221xac4o12d5
SnsSPSF by Ebonwind2000 6n5czux by Ebonwind2000 Nov14 Pc Elf By M E Z-d86z6ap by Ebonwind2000 5z3wkUc by Ebonwind2000 Elf Of  Ebonwind2000 Color Draft Bg 2 By Clchriskl by Ebonwind2000 Thqibw3 by Ebonwind2000 t5qJngy by Ebonwind2000 XVTGq9J by Ebonwind2000 vsxLJH1 by Ebonwind2000 1RRqn9u by Ebonwind2000
Are you still doing this? ;v;/

I'm a photographer, though I don't post up my stuff on here.... But I can get a nice picture with a balance of shading and lighting if you need it~
Hi Popokino, 

I am going to draw one of Sandy's photos first but if you could get me a nice picture to draw, I will draw it after that. Thank you for the offer!
Can you do a simple potrait of anne hathaway, perhaps?
I might do that in future, but this time, I want to do a portrait of someone not so well known. Thanks for the suggestion though! (:
Okay, no problem!
It would be an honor if you try something with one of my stock eledhwen-stock.deviantart.com/… :iconpinklilyplz:
Thank you so much! Hug 
You have an amazing gallery, I will chose one and let you know.

But, I would like to showcase the finished drawing in my gallery here and other places (like facebook, instagram, my portfolio). Would you and the model in the photo be okay with it?
In this gallery, I am also the model ;). And there is no problem for me, you can submit your work outside of deviantArt as long as you give me credit ;).

Can't wait to see what you'll do :dance: :).

Sandy. :iconpinklilyplz:
Hi Sandy, 

There are some very good photographs in there. I haven't decided which one I will draw yet, but I wanted you to know that I am going to draw one of yours soon. Thank you so much for allowing me to!
No problem, take your time ! Draw it when you want to ! :)
And you're welcome ;).
Can you draw sprite-genius' character Karen Daisy?

Here's some info about her.

sprite-genius.deviantart.com/a…
That's not what I was looking for, but I can draw her. I am not sure why you would want a traditional semi-realistic graphite drawing of her, though.