Draw my character, and I'll feature you on my journal!!

So, I love seeing other peoples' art styles, especially when applied to a character that I've created. I just think it's really coo, and fun to see things from someone else's perspective, so I would like to request for some artists to draw their take on my original character. His name is Grey Vanska, and he's from a story that I've been writing for some time, and will be creating a graphic novel based on it. Here's a quick reference for him that I just finished today! So, if anyone is interested, just reply here, and after you've finished your piece, I'll create a journal featuring your art, and your profile, for a yet undetermined amount of time (probably at least a month. I don't create new journals very oftenXD).
I want to see as many people as possible do this, and I'll feature each one:)
Grey Vanska Reference sheet n' junk by GreyVanska
Here's an older reference w/ more character info: Grey Vanska Reference sheet by GreyVanska
Comments6
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
i'm interested :D.
Awesome!! Thank you!! :D Just send me a note, or drop a message on my profile when you're done with it!! ^^
Yo, I'm willing to do this. Any specifications like poses or whateves I should take note?
Thank you!! And I suppose the only thing to note is, with Grey's personality, he's a very serious and determined fellow, but is also very kind and polite. Other than that, you can really do whatever you want! You could do a battle-ready pose, or a more chill kind of pose, and anything in between. I guess I would prefer a full-body pose, but I would be fine with a bust or half-body, or whatever! I look forward to seeing it! And thanks again!