writing request?

I'll write any premise you wanna request from me. Although there's a few rules

no yaoi (that includes non-romance that features gays)
No trans stuff
No fan stuff based on things I'm not familiar with (if it's based on something I'm familiar with, MLP, certain anime, then I'm cool with it)
Yuri is fine though
Comments19
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
forum.deviantart.com/community…

tl;dr: Describe yourself, exempting physical descriptions, and have a character based on YOU (not a character of yours) featured in my universe.
What's "your universe?"
-gaaaaaasps- MEANIE! YURI IS FINE BUT NOT YAOI!? CHAIR DOESNT APROOVE!
Um... no, see.. that's called heterosexuality. It's when you don't like seeing two people of the same sex do stuff. However, you have no problem seeing people of the opposite sex do it. That's because heterosexuals aren't attracted to the same sex. It's a really simple concept.
. . . i like see some girl action and boy action and yet im girl :I and im hetero soooo it aint a simple concept for me SO CHAIR DOESNT APROOVE OF UR CHOICE!
Well... you do realize 80% of yaoi fans are female... right?

I'm pretty sure yaoi isn't really meant for the male demographic. And I'm male. And I don't like seeing gay shit because I find it gross
weeeeell i dont watch yaoi i just like too see the cute pics of theyr together kawaii~ -nosebleed, sniffs it in- ANYWAYS! i do prefer girl action, and dont call it gay shit thats rude!!!
I prefer girl action because I'm a perverted male and I think it's hot... and how is calling it "gay shit" rude? It's shit... that's gay
shut up and eat some candy u rude!!Valentine's chocolate for Sora (GIF) by Evil-Uke-Sora and if gay things is shit then i wonder what heterosexuality is :I 
View all replies