Free Requests

That is all. Post 'em and I'll post if I got something to post.
Comments62
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Well, I'm done for now. See ya'll next time...
sakura fubuki by sage666  Alter Ego by sage666  R:That was a piece of cake  S:Cake! Where?! by sage666  Realm and Raharilee by sage666  Michiyo and Michel: designed children by sage666   Any of these chatacters? I would love to see how you draw them! >w<!
Wow... that's... I don't really know what to say. 

...they're all done by someone else?
The Gay French Nazi Astronaut and Pierre LeChu by Gruntchovski

Probably going to be a NO, but here it goes....The Guy who created anime...The Gay French Nazi Astronaut. He's the emperor of the Otaku empire on his mothership the Eiffel Reactor. Aided by his faithful Poke-General Pierre Le' Chu.

Very weird I know, but I'd love to see him as an anime villain...you know since he created it. Up to you though. 
... ... ...

I think I'd try it if I wasn't so focus on doing normal(ish) humans. This is a little more cartoony then I'd like to go at the moment. 

So yeah, pass this time, but maybe in the future....
Not a problem, glad you like the character though. If you ever wanna draw him, have at it. Thanks anyway!
forum.deviantart.com/community…

tl;dr: Describe yourself, exempting physical descriptions, and have a character based on YOU (not a character of yours) featured in my universe.
I'm on the wall about choosing your only human character.... but there isn't much to work from.
Creative.... but no. 
Can you draw awesome animated movie titles?
What makes you think I can do that?
Let's see if you want (and can) draw this OC of mine:

Name: Berbellum Terca Persona

Description:
-Red blood skin
-Long white hair
-Two faces, being the right one male and the left one female
-Four arms, two at front and the other ones to the back, being each pair separated from the shoulders
-Muscular
-Clothing optional (i doubt a lot that shops offer four armed shirts XD) but at least jeans
-His faces smile morbidly

Context: In my novel "Dominios mancilados" (Tainted dominions, in spanish only) he's the real bad guy. He represents the third apocalipse rider, The War and it's strong, clever, stealthy, persuasive and sly enough to win over an army almost alone.
His appearance maybe tell a lot about himself, but he's even more monstruous than his enemies...
I don't draw monsters, just boring people.
Wel, you didnt' want... thanks for the reply, anyways ^_^
Maybe you'll like one of my OCs ^^ Double trouble by FlameRoxanne Let's do this! by FlameRoxanne
Would you like to consider one of my OCS? dreamynaria.deviantart.com/fav… or fav.me/d7g8gie
Is that a rule 63 Jesus? 
No, what do you mean? :o (Eek) 
It looks like a rule 63 Jesus!