Looking For TransFormers Artist To Commission

I am looking for a TransFormers artist who can help me out by drawing my O.C., Opti Prime for me! I can pay up to 140 :points: for it!

She transformers into a 2014 Chevy Corvette Stingray. Her color is red and she has black racing stripes and blue detailing. She looks similar to Optimus Prime, but has more of a base like Arachnid(TransFormers: Prime). She's a Decepticon and wears a blood red cape that goes down to her feet. She has a gaping scar on her side and her left leg is a lighter grey color than her other leg. Her eyes are normally purple, but sometimes they are a blood red color.

Here's her is wolf form that I've drawn: Ref- Opti by TFgirlSam

If I can't pay enough for a commission, I could surely do an art trade, if that'd be better! :D
Comments6
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
If you're still up for it I could do that. I'd do it for 140 points in this style:
 Kommissar Magurax DesignPart 1 by UnstableReactor
I may have to take you up on that! :D
If you're still interested I can do this commission, I'll open a custom commission for the amount of points you offered if you're still up for it.
:pointr: I have moved this thread to the Projects Forum as it is this particular forum where you must promote your point commissions, requests, art trades, onsite contests, giveaways and other projects. It is not appropriate anywhere else in the forum. :)
Hello. :la: I'm not a Transformers artist; however, I still draw robots and can do Transformers. I charge 10:points: for a fully colored and shaded drawing with one character and a background.

1 - Marco and Mary Emma by MarcoEmma  9 - Liam and Abigail by MarcoEmma