RAFFLE! OPEN TO ALL ♥

I'm hosting a raffle!
Prizes include art + llama + a journal feature + 
*POINTS + *PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP!?

To enter, please like my contest entry at Clip Studio Paint's facebook page to help me win! You can earn a maximum of 5 entries into the raffle by doing various sharing/promotion things for me *O*

1x raffle entry - like the post
2x raffle entry - share the post
2x raffle entry - make a poll/journal on dA!

*IF I END UP WINNING THE CONTEST, I WILL EVEN THROW IN A FEW HUNDRED POINTS  (or your choice of a PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP) INTO THE PRIZE POOL FOR Y'ALL <3

More information in the journal and submission below:

THANK YOU RAFFLE! [extra prizes added] ends 31/10Hi everyone! I really need your help (just 5 seconds of your lovely time) to like a contest entry for me on Facebook ;w; You will be rewarded with a raffle entry if you do ~!
UPDATE: THE VOTING PERIOD ENDS ON  31/10 SO PLEASE LIKE MY ENTRY ASAP <3 THANKS!!
Please support me by liking my entry at Clip Studio Paint's facebook pageto help me win!

I’ve entered a mascot design competition for Clip Studio Paint, where the top 10 most liked entries win monetary prizes. I know this piece isn’t one of my best works but it’s my first time doing a CG on this program and I only found out about it the day it was due so I had little time to brush up … but regardless, I still tried really hard and I hope you like the design of the piece as much as th
  THANK YOU RAFFLE - 'LIKE' TO ENTER! by rainbownote

Some examples of my art (if you're curious about the prizes) :
Elsa the Snow Queen by rainbownote  Lunar Synthesis [UPDATE: SPEEDPAINT LINK] by rainbownote  Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica! by rainbownote  COM: Ex Squared part 2 by rainbownote  Pastel Schoolgirls by rainbownote 
Comments3
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Please don't bump your thread as it is against the rules.

I have also moved this thread to the Projects Forum as it is this particular forum where you must promote your point commissions, requests, art trades, onsite contests, giveaways and other projects. It is not appropriate anywhere else in the forum. :)
Bump! This is still going guys, I'm now 7 ranks away from winning the drawing comp, getting a bit desperate because it ends tomorrow OTL www.facebook.com/celsys.clipst…