Looking for a YouTube team artist!

Me and a few buddies have put together a YouTube team and are in need of an artist that can do a comic style art. As of now we need three icons and three youtube banners.

The style we would like to have is similar to the yogcast style. (Best way to get the style we want across)

If anyone is up for the task then please comment or note me!

ps: It is likely that we will invite you to team if you are into Minecraft and other free roam style games.
Comments10
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
If you're looking for volunteers, I'd suggest editing the post and not being an ass when responding to people then you might actually get some responses. Just some feedback to your actual post.
Ikr^×-×^.
I got so excited and then... I noticed poster mentioned nothing about payment and was a little icky to the first person responding^×.×^.
I don't think people realize if you have an attitude people will avoid you like wildfire xD
I dont think you realize people dont always have a great day and dont always appreciate people acting like they were offered something when they weren't.
how much would you be willing to pay for the 3 icons and 3 banners?~  ^ U ^ 
well that would  depend on the art style and some other factors, I have posted this in this forum rather than the job opportunities as I am looking for volunteers first before making it a paid job.
oh i see. Well i'm mostly wandering this forum and the job opportunities forum 
so im sure that i would get at least a little money off of my art, ahah, so i'm afraid I'll have to pass. 

Good luck with finding someone to work with you though! :la: 
ahh the funny thing here is you weren't eligible to begin with as your looking for money so you cant act like your turning me down.