Seeking Character Artist for Visual Novel! [BxB]

Introduction

This project is meant to be a short(ish), cute aside from my current and much more daunting SECRET MAJOR PROJECT. It's been a long time since I've worked on a BxB title, but I find the shallow pool of yaoi/BL visual novels available in English to be rather dismaying. Thus, I decided to make one of my own! I would very much appreciate any and all feedback, including questions if I am unclear anywhere (or if you are merely curious about a point I haven't elucidated on) and critiques of aspects that make you want to avoid this project like the plague.

Overview

Title: Culture Shock!
Genre: Romance/Fantasy/Drama
Rating: 15+/18+
Engine: Ren'Py
Length: Medium

Story

In secluded forests far beyond the reach of modern society, a powerful race of beings known as Spirit Walkers dwell unbeknownst to the outside world. Born without a defined form, Spirit Walkers form soulbonds with the beasts and daemons who reside alongside them and, over time, build thriving societies of their own. Spirit Walkers are only able to give birth once a year, following a brief period of conception referred to as the Season. Much emphasis is put on the yearly Season due to its importance in maintaining the Spirit Walkers' way of life, and each caste and -sidhe group tends to follow a particular tradition.

These are the stories of three individuals who, each for their own reasons, chose to ignore those traditions.

Characters

THE MAIN THREE

Katar
17 3/4 ---- Catsidhe ---- Black Panther
Prince of the Catsidhe and highly revered for his rare double-bonded soul. As is tradition among royal and high caste society, Katar is set to be mated on his swiftly approaching 18th cycle. Katar has no intention of spending the rest of his life with a prissy, overbred female Catsidhe. He also has no idea how he's going to get out of it. Thankfully, if there's one thing Katar is good at it is coming up with unnecessarily elaborate schemes that mostly work. Sometimes.

Valios
29 ---- Birdsidhe ---- Eagle Owl
One of the most decorated and well-respected of the royal guards. Valios is known for his unbreakable no-nonsense demeanor and severe lack of humor, and he considers himself to be mated to his job. By all appearances, he is completely unaffected by the fact that his mating viability deteriorates with each passing year. But, as with most, he does have ONE dark secret...

Tahli
20 ---- Watersidhe ---- Aquatic Serpent
A shy Watersidhe considered to be an outcast even amongst others of his kind. To add to Tahli's pot of misfortune, the low birthrate that Watersidhe are notorious for has left him mateless as well. But he will not give up! This is the year that everything changes! Come next Season's dawning, the rivers will be overflowing with Watersidhe younglings if he has any say in the matter! Somehow...Yes! This year will mark the birth of a NEW Tahli! Probably! Er...Maybe?

THE SUITORS

(TZ for short!)
??? ---- Daemon? ---- ???
An indecipherable motive.

Kai
24 ---- ??? ---- ???
An intriguing new discovery.

Etahk
36 ---- ??? ---- ???
An unwanted visitor.

BONUS!!

???

Team/Recruitment

Batty (Myself) - Writer, Programmer

Character Artist - Character concepts and spritework are priority at the moment. Event CGs and digital coloring can also be discussed, if the artist is interested! Must be comfortable with relationships between two males, sexual themes, and drawing animal features (ears, tails, claws, fins, horns, scales, feathers, etc.). There WILL be more to this story than hot guy on guy action, so if you are either hoping for or dreading that possibility, please keep that in mind!
Comments3
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I can do character concepts. If you take a look in my gallery, i have a folder devoted to my character design. If you like what you see then please drop me an inbox! :)
Thank you for your interest!
Your style isn't quite what I am envisioning for this particular project.