looking for commission

Hello! I am looking for a point commission. Mainly for a icon or a journal doll. I accept the art trade. For now my maximum price is 100 points for a icon.
Here the reference of my fursona. I'd like to have items 'sweet' :)
Immy reference 2014 by Byrell Immy and stylist by Byrell
Thank you posted of your commissions or suggestions ~ ♥
Comments11
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I have commissions open here Heart  ----> onoclota.deviantart.com/journa…
you can make a feral icon ? o.o
Chibi Avatar Example 4 - Pearl by AshleyAKnapp  Chibi Avatar Example 3 - CoryxKenshin by AshleyAKnapp  Chibi Avatar Example 2- Sakura from Nozaki-kun by AshleyAKnapp  Avatar Example 1 - Spikey Guy by AshleyAKnapp  

These are meant to be icons, and I've recently tackled a few anthro characters. :D (Big Grin)   I'm running a campaign over at indiegogo to help me raise the money to buy manga studio and buy a scanner. Now you don't have to donate a cent to get art, just share the campaign on whatever social media site you like best, show me a link, and I'll draw you a chibi linework avatar of your fursona. It's really as simple as clicking 'like' 'tweet' or anything on the built in widgets and won't take more than a few seconds, and you get free custom art.  :) (Smile) I'll have the avatars delivered within 24 hours of getting the description from you, since I'm drawing them on my mobile tablet ( which is great, but not high enough resolution for printed comics, ergo why I need manga studio for the PC. ) Thanks so much for reading even if you decide not to share, and if you do share thank you sooo much! :) (Smile)

Here's the campaign: igg.me/at/leemanga/x/8748506

Awarded so far:

Chibi Avatar Example 6 - Eiji Shinjo by AshleyAKnapp  arceeandjack's OC by AshleyAKnapp  Chibi avatar example 14 - akaru by AshleyAKnapp  chibi avatar example 12 - Erik danao by AshleyAKnapp  Chibi avatar example 13 - Brie by AshleyAKnapp  Chibi Avatar Examples 7 - Katamris4ever by AshleyAKnapp  Chibi Avatar Example 10 - Layla by AshleyAKnapp  Avatar Example 11 - Shadow Riverlark by AshleyAKnapp  chibi avatar example - 11 Q by AshleyAKnapp  
I do icons for 50 :points: they officially not opened, but I think I could do exception if you want one. :3
i keep you in mind :)
i can make ya one for anywhere from 50 - 100 points, depends on if you want it animated or naw
Okay i keep in mind :)