I need a project

My creative juices are dammed up and I need a project to break them loose.  Any ideas?
Comments20
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
i find when i got writter's block i try something outside of my comfort zone, a short story that is completely not me, it opens my mind to new ideas i never would have considered before. you are great at damsel in distress circumstances with the added element of bondage, futuristic, and stand alone poses. So try and add that styling to a unfamiliar setting or target. for example, an Anthro like Crystal Fox, or a dragon in a medieval setting holding a captive, or the dragon as the captive. 
some of the greatest ideas in history have yet to be discovered to their full potential, i personally use myths and legends as a cornerstone of my designs. in your case i would try to take something old (or just past) and remake it in the future, like a 
vehicle and add a cybernetic element, or a horse that symbiotically fuses to its rider, or any random thing that can be found by flipping through a dictionairy and stabbing your finger at it. 
hope i helped some creative juices to flow, if not sorry for wasting your time.
keep up the good work, i'll be watching ;)
Thank you.  I've started something very much like that and it's going very well.  I'm making a dark magical tarot deck.
I'd really like to see a super-heroine in trouble if you are up for it. Phantom Lady comes to mind. IF you do it, Thanks. If it's not your thing that's okay too.

Have a good weekend.
I am always on the lookout for reasonable commission work....
Jeeeees!  So many rules!  Magazine?  Facebook page?!  That's as far as I read.
Well to me it was not so hard, I chose a theme and draw ^_^'
What type of project are you looking for? A short-term one (doable in a couple of hours)? Or long-term one?
Short term for now.  I have several long term projects that I'm supposed to be working on.  That's what's got me jammed up.  ;)
Chinese fantasy/supernatural.
Four realistic looking half-human half-shrimp brothers done in the H.R. Giger that are parodies of the ninja turtles. That's my suggestion.
flour salt clay figurines of your ocs?
I'm getting a 3D printer for that.  ;)
practice?
also 3d is for articulated models, clay is for figurines.
Draw something and then add lights to your drawings useing LEDs
:)  I have a few ideas.....
Mmm... I have somebody that can help, but I dunno if you can bring him to life...
Haha! I'll note you soon. :D