Looking for cheap digital commissions

By Cheap I mean under 100 :points:

I'm looking for artists who'd draw any of these:

* Animals
* Mythical Creatures (mostly dragons)
* Furries / anthro
* MLP Ponies.

Leave your comments with the EXACT prices please, or a link to a journal.

I won't answer to '' Name your price '' comments.
Comments16
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
For 70:points: or $0'50 via paypal, one character lineart like these:
Sapphire by akotori Flufficake-line by akotori Birds by akotori Tea shop by akotori
(You can see more at my gallery, usually colored or other style, but too expensive for what you are looking for)
boop! still looking.
Yo no se el tipo de cambio, pero cobro 3 dólares por el full digital color o.o así que en cuanto están los puntos??
100 :points: = 1 $ :meow: asi que son 300 :points: :meow:
Lol es caro el dollar
Chibi Avatar Example 4 - Pearl by AshleyAKnapp  Chibi Avatar Example 3 - CoryxKenshin by AshleyAKnapp  Chibi Avatar Example 2- Sakura from Nozaki-kun by AshleyAKnapp  Avatar Example 1 - Spikey Guy by AshleyAKnapp  

You want chibis? I got chibi portraits. :D (Big Grin)  And it doesn't get any cheaper than free. I'm running a campaign over at indiegogo to help me raise the money to buy manga studio and buy a scanner. Now you don't have to donate a cent to get art, just share the campaign on whatever social media site you like best, show me a link, and I'll draw you a chibi linework avatar of yourself, your favorite characters, or an OC. It's really as simple as clicking 'like' 'tweet' or anything on the built in widgets and won't take more than a few seconds, and you get free custom art.  :) (Smile) I'll have the avatars delivered within 24 hours of getting the description from you, since I'm drawing them on my mobile tablet ( which is great, but not high enough resolution for printed comics, ergo why I need manga studio for the PC. ) Thanks so much for reading even if you decide not to share, and if you do share thank you sooo much! :) (Smile)

Here's the campaign: igg.me/at/leemanga/x/8748506

Awarded so far:

Chibi Avatar Example 6 - Eiji Shinjo by AshleyAKnapp  arceeandjack's OC by AshleyAKnapp  Chibi avatar example 14 - akaru by AshleyAKnapp  chibi avatar example 12 - Erik danao by AshleyAKnapp  Chibi avatar example 13 - Brie by AshleyAKnapp  Chibi Avatar Examples 7 - Katamris4ever by AshleyAKnapp  Chibi Avatar Example 10 - Layla by AshleyAKnapp  Avatar Example 11 - Shadow Riverlark by AshleyAKnapp  chibi avatar example - 11 Q by AshleyAKnapp  
my commissions are on my page, and they are to the left ^^
I draw all of those styles as you can see,thogh Idk if my arts good enough but i do some preeetyypretty cheap comissions, no where over 90 nor 100.
Though i wont be able to draw for a while so if youd like you can try to comission me in.le future.:)(that is if. you're interested))

Also i could do traditional types though
My prices are 40 points and lower at the moment. It's all in my commissions widget on my profile if you are interested.
i do all of them, just I'm not all to good at animals and mystical creatures, but I still will draw them. I need the practice. :)
examples in my commissions widget
I'm open. My prices are on my profile if you want to look.