Looking for Digital Colored Two Human Character Requests

I got denied a request when the forum mislead me. I've had enough. I am now looking for a digital colored two human character requests. If you're opened for digital human colored requests, comment. I feel hurt after that misleading forum post. >_<
Comments34
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'll do one for ya! Warning though, I'm not very confident so you'll have to check my gallery yourself >|||||<
Just try Sebastian from Black Butler with My Black Butler OC, Zara please hinatafox790.deviantart.com/ar…
I'll link ya when it's done.
Hello! I've got commissions open, my information is here: commissions

Price range is from $3 (300 points) to $15 (1500 points), $15 being a painted fullbody
Some examples:

Flat color:
toptoma by Sara-Emm   wadanohara by Sara-Emm

Painted:

october by Sara-Emm  Yukari by Sara-Emm
Darling, I am looking for requests which means free.

I can't commission ANYBODY because as of yesterday, I'm unemployed..... :'(
Oh gosh, I'm sorry! I read it wrong, this is a little embarrassing
Hope things look up for you soon!
Can you help me find someone then.....? It hurts me emotionally.... :'(
Hmm, there's a lot of people offering requests in the project forum? And if you look through some commission groups, there's also several people who have journals advertising "free commissions" (Which kind of beats the purpose of calling it a commission imo)
Sweetheart, I tried all that and NOTHING. I got DENIED one which is why this forum was posted. Please, I need your help. Please find me someone please... I've tried EVERYTHING.... :'(
Maybe offering an art trade will work better?
I mean, most people are sort of against requests, especially when it involves ocs ?
I don't really have time to go through journals and find someone for you. Just try searching it in dA's top bar, "offering requests", "requests open" etc etc and sort by newest? 
View all replies
What do you have in mind?
May I request Sebastian from Black Butler with my Black Butler OC, Zara?  hinatafox790.deviantart.com/ar…
It's a very busy time of year for me at the moment so because it's free I can't put this request at the top of my to-do list, but I will try to get it done (well) ASAP. I'd still like to do something for you though. What do you need done?
I understand and I am more than willing to wait.

May I request Sebastian from Black Butler with my Black Butler OC, Zara?  hinatafox790.deviantart.com/ar…
Of course. Since I know nothing about Black Butler or your OC, can I get some general information from you?
What's the nature of their relationship? What would you like me to do with them (do you want them romantic like kissing/hugging? Friends? Arguing?)? What approximate age is Zara?
Their relationship is butler and mistress, teacher and student,  fatherly figure and daughter. I guess a protective hug? Zara is 17.
This ain't much but I hope this counts as a request. I hope you feel better mate.
Request for Hinatafox by Salut-Hurricane
Art Point Comm info here: fav.me/d7x6lju

Writing Point Comm info here: fav.me/d81bkwi
Umm.... I'm looking for requests which means free. I can't commission anybody because I'm unemployed. :(
I will be happy to do a free digital headshot for you. ^^ if it will make you happy. ^^
I wanted to request Sebastian from Black Butler with my Black Butler OC, Zara..  hinatafox790.deviantart.com/ar…
I can draw headshots of them.  I noticed you wanted to draw them and even though my requests are on hold I will do that for you. Just send me the info in a note. XD
I have sent you a note.