Requests - Inquire Within

Ok so i'm currently working on 1 commission at the moment and I would like to take a stab at a request or two. Be aware I do work a lot during the week so this won't be a super fast turnout. 

Rules:

No humans - Humanoids are ok, but I still lack proportions a bit, so please no people. Plus humans are basic and boring. Humans with animal-ish features are ok but no BASIC humans. (Check my gallery for examples)

No copyrighted characters - Lets be original here, i'll draw your monsters but i'd rather leave the pokemon/my little pony stuff to the professionals.

You can upload the request to your gallery if you choose, but please credit me, especially if used outside of deviantART. Last point: absolutely no commercial use of the image, also it should not be traced or copied.

Lets make this a fun activity for the both of us. I really want to do a few of these, but if the whole situation starts turning sour i'll put them off for good. If your request isn't chosen don't be mad, i'll open them up again soon.

ALL 3 SLOTS ARE FULL, requests will open again next month!
Comments20
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
queen luna -boom- -lineart- by wanda091  Luna Robotnik -boom style- by wanda091  is this ok too ^^ my character luna 
All slots are full. Please try again next round.
All slots are full. Please try again next round.
Yes, you're on the list!
How about my little Keemo monster :)
Fall Time by Lexi247
 I Had A Bath by Lexi247  Heat by Lexi247
Awesome you're on the list!
OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! Oh wow!! this is amazing!
can you draw me and my girlfriends fursona being cute or something?? in your own style of course! 
me:
[Buni Army] [Milk Run]
her:
Blade 2014
I would love to!
IM DIEING! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! 
I cant wait!!!
Hi! How bout a colorful freaky blob monster dude? William S Burroughs by ensoul
Do you have any other references? This certainly looks cool, but i'm afraid I can't really discern the features.
I'm glad you think it's cool, but unfortunately it's the only one I have. D: I'm open to creative liberties being taken. However, I understand if you still need better references. :) No biggie.
Yea I would like to have more refs. But hey if you ever get any just note me, and I can work something out!