EMERGENCY COMMISSIONS

Hello people.

As the title says, I am in a huge need of money so this is why I open urgent commissions.

I had to pay 300$ for my bunny, and of course, I didn't had this money. This is why I need to refund.

So I am opening commissions, to everyone who has some spare dollars to help me out.

here some exemples of my work ;

+AT+ Silverskylight by DaphfloconMojo  Kid Icarus fanart - Lady Palutena print finished by DaphfloconMojo  Commish - Meru, legend of dragoon by DaphfloconMojo  +Contest+ Inkblobits by DaphfloconMojo  Commish 2 - Luki by DaphfloconMojo  +S-C+ Rescue team by DaphfloconMojo

Prices are between 10$ to 20$ depending of the complexity.

Any spare dollars can help me. Thank you.
Comments15
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
This needs to go to the Employment Forums.
3wyl
Ah! I apologize. Getting confused a little bit. thanks for pointing out though!
I'll spare up a few money doing cleaning jobs to hopefully be able to send you some extra or buy a commission soon- but right now I have hardly enough for my own food since I lost my job at the library! ;-;
oh my gosh don't feel forced or anything, really! Think about yourself first!
But I really want to! ;.; Though I won't be able to give you much, but anything that I can do...! <3 You are one of my best friends, Daphie! I want to help you out as much as I can- especially in times like these. :heart: ;.;
aw omg I do not deserve such a wonderful friend like you... ;.;

you are amazing Tragi, really, thank you so much!!!
You are an amazing person, Daphiee!:heart:And I am so happy to be your friend! ;u;
And I'll do my best to help you<3

Do you still use the same PayPal as before? I have some money to send you now... it's not much but at least some.. Q.Q
thank you so much ;.; *cries* you are amazing!

yep, I use the same paypal :)

but you really don't have too, think about yourself first D:
<3333

I know it will hardly make a different, but I sent you all the little I had on my PayPal.. ;u;
I will live, I have some saved money if anything there should be a crisis, but I'll get my job back in not too long- so meanwhile I'll live of what I got. QuQ And my grandma has food for me too, so I can save some more ;u;
View all replies
I forgot to mention ;

I can also do some plushies, such as sharks, and creepy dolls from IB