Feedback on website design please :)

Hey guys!

I have a website that is my online home - it gives information on all the services I provide, and contact information etc. 

I'm thinking of updating the design, but I wanted to get the thoughts of others on how to improve it before I do any coding.

So, if you could follow the link below and tell me anything you think might improve the design, please reply here or note me. Thank you!

draebox.com
Comments8
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Maybe my browser sucks or something
But I can't actually see any examples of your skins via the links prepared

draebox.com/clientarea/cart.ph…

Why does the preview not have any hyperlinks?
You don't think that it's weird.
Just use an image hosting website where yoy will be allowed to link to the image.
that does not look professional.
Am I supposed to copy the link and search for it myself.
Difference between rhe iphone and windows phone... one click to the home screen.
Why... doni feel like I'm doing too much.. my head is spinning. .. fix the image links

=======
I am not sure how to code or if coding is just that much more comppex when creating skins for a forum

But it seems like a basic thing to allow someone to click the preview button without even seeing the html link, and then having it hyperlinked to some sort of image.

But then again you are probably paying for something, no?
I don't know those fine details...

Anyone who has ever taken basic coding will wonder about the quality based on this alone...

I'm assuming you're trying to avoid having images on the page... which would have been highly convenient
You weren't supposed to click through to there XD The client area runs on WHMCS - which is a pre-built ecommerce software. What I was after was feedback on the main web design that can be seen and is used on the link I provided in my first post on the thread. I'm still working out some kinks with WHMCS, including it's aversion to my linking to visible images - that's why it currently has links to the DA uploads of the skins and why they don't click through properly. 
Thank you, Sir/Madam!APH Italy Salute 
Other than that... I couldn't really find anything wrong. 
The web design is fine the way it is, but there are some things you can do: :meow:

-On every page, make the box with the main content light purple with curved corners and no borders around the box.
-On every page, make the background dark purple and leave it plain or use a crisp, modern patern on it.
-On whatever page you use them on, make the greenish-blue boxes and boxes on the box with the main content white (and change the font color to light purple).
-Change the curvy font to something more crisp and modern to match the other font.

That is a very modern look so if you want something more vintage, you will have to do something different. :)
I agree with the above poster 100%.
You're welcome! :D