Looking to commissions someone

I have a good chunk of points and I'd like to commission people. All my characters are animals(wolves/cats/dragons) etc! So I'm not looking for human artists. 

Please don't be upset if I don't pick you. I don't have a lot of points therefore can't commission a lot of people. 

Comment away~ 
Comments37
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
hi! here i drop my info fav.me/d7x4eys hope it interests you♥
If I asked for you to bring me the moon would you? by open2035 All I See are Stars by open2035
Water Dragon by open2035 Ocean Dragon And Sky Dragon by open2035 Through the Eyes of a Beast group picture by open2035
pay how many points you wnt or think it's worth
Chibi - 25 points
Headshot - 50 points
Half-body - 75 points
Full-body - 100 points

Purple Girl by Freshdawn  Lost Katie by Freshdawn  Memoria DreamDrive by Freshdawn  Sinead concept art 2 by Freshdawn  Princess Emerilia by Freshdawn  
Hi :) you can look here all detail ♥
forum.deviantart.com/community…
For the point commissions:

For a basic outline: 5 Points

For a basic colored drawing: 10 Points

For a complicated colored drawing: 15 Points
Commission Info 2014 by BellatorLupus
I have fair prices for the quality of work I give :)
I make 50x50 avatars for 50 :points:. (More if you want animation. Your avatar will have a transparent background and no watermark.) I also make group/couple avatars for 80 points.

Knox avatar (commission) by toad1Beethoven and Mephistopheles Icon by toad1Anthro fox icon by toad1Rai den Ji by toad1Vampire avatar by toad1Nariko avatar by toad1Kitty avatar by toad1
Couple avatar by toad1Blinking avatar by toad1Arctic Wolf (commission) by toad1

Dividers for 60 :points:. (65 with animation.)

Party Poison Mask Divider (not free use) by toad1 Flower Divider by toad1

Pixel dolls in various sizes: The first is 50 :points:, the second is 70 :points: (due to the detail and animation), and the third is also 70 :points:. I can do various sizes and add animation, just let me know what you want!

Ryland (Commission) by toad1 Hespera (commission) by toad1 Pokemon OC Commission by toad1

And little pixel dolls for 20 :points: each (25 if you want animation like bouncing, blinking, etc.):

A bunch of OCs by toad1

I can make other types of pixel art as well, just ask me about it and we'll decide on a price. :)

Thanks!

Hello I'm interested ^^, 
Some of my example:
Gijinka - Lilligant by Kirara-CecilVenes  Commission - Hera and Pongo by Kirara-CecilVenes  Commission - Howie by Kirara-CecilVenes  Chibi - Vaporeon by Kirara-CecilVenes  Chibi Eevee by Kirara-CecilVenes  Chibi Sylveon by Kirara-CecilVenes  Chibi - Espeon by Kirara-CecilVenes  
Commission - T-rex x Triceratops ^^ by Kirara-CecilVenes  Commission - Cheese8Mouze by Kirara-CecilVenes  Line Play - Jia Yuan by Kirara-CecilVenes  

my commish info: Point Commission Open ^^ (Limited)
Thank you ^^
Commission info is on my page! :D
At the moment I am learning how to draw people, but I am much more comfortable with animal art...
Pisces by WillDS85 Dragon by WillDS85 Mountain Lion by WillDS85 Year of the Rat by WillDS85 Racoon Construction by WillDS85 Foxes Adoptable - OPEN by WillDS85 Dragons adoptable - OPEN by WillDS85
I can draw animals as we'll ( commissions on profile ) although I'm now not very good compared to the others in the comments :>
briarie.deviantart.com/journal…

I can draw animals as well :3 Most of my stuff is human art though :P