Looking for headshot commissions!

Hello there! I'm looking for commissions of headshots of my OC Luna for my RP blog on Tumblr. This is the character in question:
Bashful Luna by LunaSteinberg  I Hate Morning Shifts... by LunaSteinberg  Chibi Luna by LunaSteinberg
I'm looking for normal, anime headshots (like first picture), but chibi would be accepted as well. Mostly looking for digital, as I want things in color I can easily use online, but if you have good traditional art, please show me, I might consider you! :)

Please leave me examples of your art and your prices in the comments below. You can put your commission info as well, but a few of your art pieces and price range will give me a better idea as well as save me the time of having to go through everyone's commission info.

Thanks a lot!

PS: If you read until this far, have a cookie. *hands you cookie* :iconlaplz:
Comments30
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Examples:
 Commission Redraw: Crisis, Make Up! by galia-and-kitty  Neo Queen Serenity by galia-and-kitty  Colored Headshot Commission: Sailor Borealis by galia-and-kitty  Commission: Sailor Alnilam by galia-and-kitty  Commission: Luna by galia-and-kitty

Prices:
October Offer: Two characters! Up to 50% off! by galia-and-kitty  Commission Information 2014-2015 (UPD) by galia-and-kitty
Hi! I am interested in~
You can check my works here:
unknown-amelia.deviantart.com/…
And one head shot is 5USD, One chibi is 8 USD. ^ ^

Sayuri by Unknown-Amelia
Nucifera by Unknown-Amelia
The Scarlet Princess by Unknown-Amelia
here are my prices >w<

:star: Rules :star:
  • I won't draw hentai, yaoi, yuri, mechas or furries
  • Please don't ask me for Ponnies or sonic stuff
  • For now, just humans. (No animals)
  • can draw ocs and/or fandom characters
  • Full payment first. Then I start to draw.
  • I have the right to decline you commission.
  • Comissions can take me about 2 weeks if I have more comissions to do
  • Please don't rush me uwu.

Let's start then:

A) Chibis - 200 :points: each character 
(max 2 charas with interaction)

[Chibi Comission] Caramel by sora-jimonitos[Comission]Anker and Sid by sora-jimonitos

B) Chibi Flat - 150 :points: each character 
(max 2 charas with interaction)

PE: The best trainer by sora-jimonitos

C) Head-shot full color - 350 :points: each character (no interaction)

My Girls by sora-jimonitos

D) Head shot sketchy style - 250 :points: each character (no interaction)

Thanks 4 All by sora-jimonitos

I want a comission. What I need to do? 
:star: Send me a note :note: with the next information:

:bulletred: Type of comission (A, B, C or D)
:bulletred: Type of character: Oc or Fandom (for credits)
:bulletred: References (links)
:bulletred: Extra information (optional).

Once I reply the note you must pay me first. As soon as I corroborate the payment is done I will start drawing

Hi there, I would be interested in working with you. Please check out this deviation showing examples of my work and prices, thanks! ^-^
Commissions! by Kiryta Commissions!
I can draw a headshot like here Naomy Bust by xxCuteEmmyxx  for 1000 points 
I can also draw chibi like here Sexy Wonder Woman by xxCuteEmmyxx  for 500 points 
eep i love your character design *O*
I normally ask for 700 a headshot but Ill be willing to do you a fully colored headshot for 400-500 :points: since her
design is so cute >//////< 

here are some examples of all my headshot coloring and background styles~! *oldest to newest, newest being a wip*
  AlphaCrest-WolfPack by makorie XxBlackXLilyxX by makorie  Adopt giveaway extra by makorie meh by makorie
I don't do color for free, but my black and white art is pretty clean and easy to color. And if you do decide you want me to do it colored, it's five dollars and will have more detailed linework. But for free, you can get a digital chibi portrait of Luna like this:
Chibi Avatar Example 4 - Pearl by AshleyAKnapp  Chibi Avatar Example 3 - CoryxKenshin by AshleyAKnapp  Chibi Avatar Example 2- Sakura from Nozaki-kun by AshleyAKnapp  Avatar Example 1 - Spikey Guy by AshleyAKnapp  

I'm running a campaign over at indiegogo to help me raise the money to buy manga studio and buy a scanner. Now you don't have to donate a cent to get art, just share the campaign on whatever social media site you like best, show me a link, and I'll draw you a chibi linework of Luna. It's really as simple as clicking 'like' 'tweet' or anything on the built in widgets and won't take more than a few seconds, and you get free custom art.  :) (Smile) I'll have the avatar delivered within 24 hours of getting the description from you, since I'm drawing them on my mobile tablet ( which is great, but not high enough resolution for printed comics, ergo why I need manga studio for the PC. ) Thanks so much for reading even if you decide not to share, and if you do share thank you sooo much! :) (Smile)

Here's the campaign: igg.me/at/leemanga/x/8748506

Awarded so far:

Chibi Avatar Example 6 - Eiji Shinjo by AshleyAKnapp  arceeandjack's OC by AshleyAKnapp  Chibi avatar example 14 - akaru by AshleyAKnapp  chibi avatar example 12 - Erik danao by AshleyAKnapp  Chibi avatar example 13 - Brie by AshleyAKnapp  Chibi Avatar Examples 7 - Katamris4ever by AshleyAKnapp  Chibi Avatar Example 10 - Layla by AshleyAKnapp  Avatar Example 11 - Shadow Riverlark by AshleyAKnapp  chibi avatar example - 11 Q by AshleyAKnapp  
COMMISSION INFOSO I AM FINALLY OPENING COMMISSIONS ON HERE ON DEVIANTART! 8D HOORAY :happybounce: 
Bullet; Green Bullet; Red Bullet; Green Bullet; Red Bullet; Green Bullet; Red Bullet; Green Bullet; Red Bullet; Green  
ALRIGHT SO HERE'S THE DEAAAAL
~ SKETCHES~

Hello there! My busts/headshots go for about 5$ (sketch) to  20$ (Fullycolored, shaded, and background) and I have some examples here!Eve2kawaii4me by ShinyMeowstic Ginokun by ShinyMeowstic Expressionns sketches by ShinyMeowstic 5$ Quick Bust Commission Deal! by ShinyMeowstic
I take both points and paypal! (Points we have to discuss about because I did not put that on my commission info sheet)
Note me if you're interested! If not then I hope you have a wonderful day! :D
5-10€ for A5 size 
Check euromanga folder in my portfolio kaosnest.daportfolio.com/

Nimona by Kaos-Nest
Hello! I don't know if you're still looking, but my information is here: commissions
Headshots are $3 or $5, flat color or painted respectively
I don't usually post headshots to here, but here are some examples:

x by Sara-Emm

madoka by Sara-Emm

akira by Sara-Emm
Here's some examples: 
[REQUEST] Kathy the Goth by shiro-neko123 Traditional, bust up pencil 20Points 
Smile! by shiro-neko123 [COMMISSION] Porter by shiro-neko123 [COMMISSION] Ono Takemi by shiro-neko123 Half body colored pen: 20 Points
[REQUEST ] Heart by shiro-neko123 Bust up pencil color 25 Points

[REQUEST] Mechapuff by shiro-neko123 [Request] You, Yourself and You by shiro-neko123 Traditional, half body pencil color : 30Points
[Name Your Price Adopt] Maid [Open] by shiro-neko123 Full body watercolor pencils: 40Points
[Art Trade] Katsu Nakano by shiro-neko123 [Re-draw] R.E.D by shiro-neko123 Head shot Digital  40Points
Her design's adorable. ;w;
I have colored headshot commissions for only 30 :points: , like these:
Portrait by RavenMoonSan Kiel by RavenMoonSan AT With Azure99 by RavenMoonSan  
If you'd like one, please specify if you'd like it lineless, like the first example, or with lineart, like the second two. ^^

Whether you choose my commissions or not, I hope you find what you're looking for. :)
I do headshots  like these for 300 :points: 
No game no life - Tet by FeliciaSilvermoon
A chibi halfbody like this is 150 :points:
Tori - Chibi by FeliciaSilvermoon
And something like this is 500 :points:
Pandora - Contest entry by FeliciaSilvermoon
I can do chibis like these for 250:points:
AT: Airi Chan by NekoSister Gift Art: Mint by NekoSister
Or headshots for 200:points:
AT: Kirjava by NekoSister AT: Platinum and Jay by NekoSister

I have more options on my page if you're willing to have a look and a bunch more examples in my gallery.
Hi! ^_^
Cost of head + shoulders: $6 USD PayPal bullet or 500Points 
Pink Flower Available in full-color or shades of gray. Both versions cost the same.Pink Flower 
Ferrah Volkov by xXTheBlackSheepXxLilou by xXTheBlackSheepXxMute by xXTheBlackSheepXxCooper by xXTheBlackSheepXxDoodles 2 by xXTheBlackSheepXx
Tohru by xXTheBlackSheepXxFOx dude by xXTheBlackSheepXxMason by xXTheBlackSheepXxOliver Bartholomew by xXTheBlackSheepXx

Full details in my journal! Thanks for considering :)
xxtheblacksheepxx.deviantart.c…
My price is 10:points: for a fully colored and shaded drawing with one character and a background. :meow: 

102vvv by MarcoEmma  And he Shall Smite the Wicked by MarcoEmma  Angeltsuki-Chan by MarcoEmma  
Happy belated Halloween by balanuts   Contest entry - for Jessyami by balanuts     Chibi Lime by balanuts  
I'm interested.
Full colour anime head shot - $5 or 500 points
Each commission type comes with one character with no background unless requested. Each commission type has a different fee for additional characters. Background fees are the same for all commission types.

Priestess Arcana by Yasachii Simplistic Panda Commission by Yasachii - Chibis

Sketch - $5 or 500 points
LineArt - $10 or 1,000 points
Base Color - $13 or 1,300 points
Hard Cell Shading - $15 or 1,500 points
Soft Cell Shading - $25 or 2,500 points

Additional Character - $5 or 500 points

Head Shot

Sketch - $8 or 800 points
Line Art - $13 or 1,300 points
Base Color - $15 or 1,500 points
Hard Cell Shading - $18 or 1,800 points