CONTEST: Win $150+ !

VEEDUBBZ and I are hosting a contest where you can win $160 and tons of art prizes, so you should come check it out!
It's EASY and we've had surprisingly no hype haha so we'd love to get some more entrants!

All you have to do is draw one, two, or all three of these boys and you're set!
Cass Reference Sheet by strxbe  Dylan reference by VEEDUBBZ  Seir Reference Sheet by strxbe

You DON'T have to draw them all together if you don't want and they DON'T have to be full bodies. Really, all you do is draw them and you have a chance at all those prizes!

There is also a RAFFLE that you're automatically entered to if you submit an entry, donate a prize, or simply ADVERTISE the contest via poll or journal.
You can also reblog this Tumblr post to be entered in the raffle: arakita-yasuhomo.tumblr.com/po…

For full contest info and prize list, check it out below
End of Summer BMB Contest Begins! [$150+ prizes!]Hey all! VEEDUBBZ and I are finally opening our "End of Summer" contest!
And this time, we have $150+ worth of prizes!
So get ready for THE
END OF SUMMER BLOW-ME-BASH
Yeah.
We decided to feature our flamboyant little trio in this contest and to go along with the threes theme, we're doing things a bit differently that we hope you all will enjoy! But first, here are the boys:
[Also, don't forget to check out the raffle at the end of the journal!]
★★★★★
CHARACTERS ●

Cassidy Iker                       Dylan Field                    Seir Youta
These three boys have been good friends since high school and can get pretty ridiculous when togethe
End of Summer BMB Contest Begins! [$150+ prizes!]Hey all! VEEDUBBZ and I are finally opening our "End of Summer" contest!
So get ready for THE
Yeah.
We decided to feature our flamboyant little trio in this contest and to go along with the threes theme, we're doing things a bit differently that we hope you all will enjoy! But first, here are the boys:
★★★★★
CHARACTERS ●

These three boys have been good friends since high school and can get pretty ridiculous when togethe
So get ready for THE
Yeah.
★★★★★
CHARACTERS ●

Comments24
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
i wanted to join this so badly but now that my hardrive died 2 weeks ago
& i lost all my brushes and everything
i am not sure if i would be able to get
something done in time ; v; it would be a marvel ~
oh nOOOOOOOOOOOOO 
I'M SO SAD LOL
Too bad though I supposed ;O; I'm so sorry about your hard drive though! That's really awful to lose everything. Dx
The end date is now November 1st, just in case you weren't aware!
But either way we still understand haha. 
yes yes i am aware the date changed ,w,
 but now i am a 100% sure this time i won't be part of the contest ~
Awww ;o; too bad </333
I hope things get worked out with your computer otherwise!
If I were to make a set of high school year book type portraits, would that count? I would add "hand written" signatures or comments from the characters of each photo.
Sure! That'd be interesting to see actually ahaha
What were their high school's colors? I'm thinking about drawing them in their graduation robes.
Blue and white! 
So robes I would assume would be blue haha.
Sort of like this color blue also: ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-49684829…
Thanks. I'll get to it. ;3
ch ch check it out
Is yaoi acceptable? :v
Ooo I would love to try this out :3
yay please do! <3
hope you don't mind that I add one of my ocs in it
That's fine o:
so long as our contest boys are the main focus!
Deadline is November 1st!!!