Program for 2 Player Lets Play?

A friend and myself are wanting to make and post us playing a Lets Play together. We live in different states and never see each other, so we thought this would be a fun way to hang out. :D We plan on playing Five Nights At Freddys and Slender.
Does anyone know a program that records a Lets Play, and the other person playing too? Were not playing two player games, just one player games at the same time.
Any help would be great. Thank you.
Comments10
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Just do a test before actually recording
Skype + original livestream recording software should do it for capturing image and audio. I'm sure you know how to edit :)
I'll look into it. :D I know how to edit some. Don't know if my friend does though. :o
Hopefully the Lets Play won't eat all my Bandwidth allotted for a month. XD
Thank you. :D
Might be worth trying to schedule a time frame if you're worried about bandwidth.  May drop your call while recording if nothing else.  I'm sure you can help them learn to edit :)  it's mostly a matter of knowing the programs and creative flare.  No problem!
Get a typical screen-recording program (Open Broadcaster is a common one), and have it set up so both webcams appear over the gameplay. That should work, though if not google how streamers do it, that should work hopefully!
I'll look into that thank you. :D
I wonder if it'll let you hear the other person playing?
I'm not sure of that, but it's always worthwhile testing prior to recording :)
That's a good idea. :D I'll talk to her about it and we'll set up a test. Thanks.