Modern day slavery

Now... y'all homies keep on calling me a right winger... why does that piss me off?

Cause fuck the right wing.. okay... I ain't no conservative. I ain't no right winger. So stop calling me one... 

How could I support the sick poor hating republican sacks of shit? And I ain't a democrat, I think obama is incompetant as fuck... however, Obama doens't support tax cuts for slave owners... and yes... Nike.... and most shoe companies and most big buisnesses are slave owners.

Anybody who takes little kids in china... pay them pennies... and forces them to work is no different than an 18th centuary plantation owner. Republicans support plantation owners... why? Because they wanna cut taxes for the scum who do this... If it were up to me... they'd be hung. I'd tax em 100 percent and give them the death penalty... However, these republican sacks of shit wanna give these slave drivers tax cuts... They ain't fueling out economy. Back in ancient Rome, slavery stole all the jobs. Just like foreign outsourcing. I took a western civilization course. I learned about how ancient rome was turned to shit by foriegn slaves... now look what's happening? The bastards are taking thier jobs overseas... oppressing little kids... history done repeated itself again. My test asked me, "is america a modern rome"... hell yea, it is. 

So no I an't no right winger... fuck the GOP. 
Comments9
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
What does this thread do in Projects? O_o
I meant to put it into politics.. but then I got high
Now, how to turn this into a project...
I thought this was going to be about internships :B
I think you meant to post this in politics not projects.
Yes I did... I fucked up.. real bad