Rinnies Imaginings and requests

I've finally got to a point where I'm happy with my work,
Or let me rephrase... I've been kicked in the ass enough by people who do like my stuff to come up with legit reasons why not to like my work...

this being the case Im looking for requests and commissions to add to my portfolio, I mainly work on MMO Characters from games like Rift, World of warcraft, Arche age etc. But I'm willing to try other OC's or such if people are interested.

I have more please check out my Deviantart page for examples, I don't have Premium yet and cant link images yet, but Ill look into upgrading if there is interest.

I am open for requests if people are interested, I need motivation, please message if so.

Comments22
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
due to the time it takes and how many I have, any that are simply requests will just be sketches. Unless something hits me and I want to work on it further anything that is not a actual commission will just be pencil and paper, I wont be digitising them sorry.
If you're interested, can you do a half-body humanoid drawing of my Mechapuff R2 character (Mechapuff R2 by ppgrainbow ) using this humanoid ref?: Request: ppgrainbow by fuwafuwamarshmellow

If you need a different reference image, please let me know. I like your gallery! :hug:
Hello :) Would you maybe like to draw any of my OCs, please? justsilvia.deviantart.com/gall… You can choose the one you like the most :)

P.S. Actually, you can put thumbnails at forum, even if you don't have premium :) You can't put them in comments under deviations or journals, but on forum it's possible. Look, I don't have premium, too :D

Reference picture: Gabriel by JustSilvia Reference picture: Lajla by JustSilvia  (These are two of my OCs :D)
Sure can do :) I need practise on wings
Thank you very much! :D
Time isn't an issue I want you to have a blast drawing, not feel burdened by it.

Other options include a coupling of Weston Smith with one of the girls in the ranged division / Weston Smith with the entire ranged division a harem / AK74U, AK47, and Dragunov sisters together / Michael Anic, and Michelle Anic vs Giovanni Anic. Also concept art is also an option for more mechanical things.

I was hoping to have you draw one of my villain character concepts fighting their hero in a landscape. If you need to simplify it that's fine =) I prefer you draw the villain over the hero if your only going to draw one character.         

Villains:    

Landscapes:    
Envioronmental Scenary
Android Nation: Forest Environment

The top left nation is the second most advanced nation, and their military is comprised of androids. Forest environment. Their research lies in alternate intelligence, or AI, and Cybernetics.
Militarizes
ARMY:
NAVY:
AIR Force:
    In the center of the nation is a modern city full of skyscrapers on each skyscraper is attached a windmill to the top of it which powers the building.. Around the border of the nation is a large factory the factories are also powered by windmills.
Human Nation: Dessert Environment
    Center Nation is a Human Nation that is the most technologically advanced of the 5 major nations Military comprised of Mechas, and human pilots.

Militarizes

ARMY: Mechanical Suits
NAVY: Mechanical Suits
AIR Force: Mechanical Suits
PAST

If you're looking to do more of a scene landscape than a complete view of

Heroes:  

Sorry Im having a few confusions with this piece, what exactly is it you are wanting... there's a lot of pics and descriptions to choose from, and some chars are in both Heroes and Villans, and where can I find out who is whos hero... 
The heroes are above, and the villains are below in the the one journal. they are separated by divisions and the order should correlate to their villain. Or you can pick a character you like most and I will tell you who they are paired with if it makes it easier.
I'll give it a go :) Im not great at backgrounds but i can always use the practise
Wow, much reference =P
Sure I can give it a go
I would love for you to draw my OC Ronin.. Though you've now made me wonder if I've killed you in Archeage (I really hope not xD). If you fancy it, here's his only current picture. He's number 3, the cute little stag boy ^^
[OPEN] Fluffs Batch #2 [AUCTION] by Riccasze
Id love to, And I Really doubt you have, Ive not got involved in any PvP on it =P Im just a lil Rper, no conflict
Thank you so much ^^
Haha that's good to know! I pretty much just pirate and trade atm.
Im still lvling tbh, Ive never been much into PvP, you on NA or EU?
EU, I'm on Kyprosa (If I'm spelling it right). You?
Ive not fully settled yet got toons on Dahuta EU and Tahyang NA
Oh sweet, not been on the NA server myself.
View all replies