Share your open adopts!

Here are mine right now...

Adopt Auction 02: Piplup Gijinka [OPEN] by sumi-shizuku   Adopt Auction 03: Fennekin Gijinka [OPEN] by sumi-shizuku

I'd like to see your open adopts too :D
Comments324
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Season Adoptables by caramelkitkat

Only 10 points each UwU And all of them are open :D
Adopt : Cotton Candy Sweetheart [OPEN] by IAlice-chan Adopt: Seeker Demon [OPEN] by IAlice-chan
Here's mine~ No one would take them uwu OTL

I love the one on the right btw <3
I really like both of the designs, they're so pretty! The first one is so cute, I like the coloring style and color palette you used for her~ I especially like the second one though, her design is dark and seems to mix oriental-style outfits with a fantasy concept, my favourite themes for adoptables~
I wish you the best with selling! They've both only been out for 1 or 2 days, just give it some time~ Submitting to groups helps as well ^^
>//////< Thank youu!
Im submitting them to a lot of groups now haha but still no luck :))
Hanako Adopt [OPEN-set price] by Kim-Mi-Chan Hanako Sketch by Kim-Mi-Chan  Only $3/300 points
fox adopt7 by Ellaadoptables Fox adopt10 by Ellaadoptables Fox adopt9 by Ellaadoptables
made with a maker (with permission). trying to sell them to help out a friend.
These are so cute, I like the pastel color scheme~ My favourites are #1, #3 and #8, though I also really like the hairstyle on #2 ^^
Your lineart and coloring look super neat as well, I wish you good luck in selling these ^^
Ahh thank youuu ;;v;; 
Such an adorable design~ The skirt kind of reminds me of a strawberry ^^
I like the hairstyle, the braids in the front really really add that extra detail to the design~
Good luck selling!
Wow, those designs look amazing! I really like your painterly art style, and fantasy-type designs are my favourite~ Interesting species too ^^
Thanks so much! and for the watch too!
You're welcome! Also, it seems you've only been here for a month, so, welcome to deviantART!
Ah yeah, this is a new account! I've been on dA for a few years but thank you nonetheless!