Nuzlocke comic in need of artist (s)

Hi, i want to make a nuzlocke comic (pokémon), a really long run at that, but i have no way of drawing it myself the way i want it to be, due to not being very good at drawing.

Therefore, i want to do it via teamwork, which i explain here: noaedlund.deviantart.com/journ…
i also have some crudely drawn explanations in my gallery explaining more.

I have no problem with working with more than one person if the ones that want to help are unable to do one certain thing, because i want the comic to be "smooth", in color, consistent, and to have backgrounds. the comic is also going to include people "fading out", so if you can draw people going from opaque to clear to not there anymore, that's a help. I also want the ones i work with to be nice people who actually reads the whole mail i will eventually write and who are cooperative rather than aggressive.

Please leave a message if you're interessted, i will "test you" when you do, by asking you to draw yourself, or a fitting "avatar" of yourself in the style we're going to use. I will tell you why.

Do not "search for a role" in this if:
1. You are getting behind in school (i don't wanna be a reason for that).
2. This will ruin you economically (i cannot pay).
3. You don't read mails (because i will mainly use that for this, and i usually write more than one sentence).
4. You cant handle a little bit gore (it's a nuzlocke after all).
5. You allready have a "big" project going on (i don't wanna hold you up from your fans).
6. You simply don't like pokemon (what's the point then right?).
7. A little "out of the box" thinking is troubling you (my story is going to be that to some extent).

Otherwise i hope to hear some answers, have a good day:).
Comments1
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In