Doing FREE REQUEST...but...

Heyy :3 I am doing free request as we speak, however; there's a catch. I have this YouTube account I've had for a long time and my dream is to be like Markiplier or Smosh. After I get noticed I want to turn my channel into a community with Q&As, Contest, Livestreams, and Donations for Charities. My main goal for this year is to get to 1,000 subs before 2014 ends. I am currently at 756 subs right now.

Link to channel: www.youtube.com/user/Gothicsle…

To get a free LINED/Black & White request you must subscribe to GothicSlenderman :3 and please, if you want, check out my videos! (Also when you sub please tell my your YouTube username so I can see that you subbed)

Example of Lined work: jetray103.deviantart.com/art/C…

To get a free Colored request you must subscribe and share the channel to any of you social networks like Facebook, Twitter, here at DeviantArt, Tumblr, Instagram, Google+, ect and please give proof you did this (A link to the share or screenshot will do)

Example of Colored work: jetray103.deviantart.com/art/G…

Rules:

1. I can't start the request until I see that you subbed

2. Please don't sub and unsubscribe when I finish your request

3. Please go into detail of what you want to see, if it's an OC or a famous character please give me a reference in a URL

4. No sexuality or Nudity

Now before you ask, what do I do for my channel. Well, I make videos every day (except on Saturdays) like Top 10s, A series all about ideas for Smash Bros called What if Smash?, A blog series, Comedy skits, short films about either horror, romance, tragedy, ect. I plan to expand the possibilities later on.

Comments7
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi ya,
I have a bit of a odd request. I run this page www.facebook.com/MusaTheMarvelousSD on facebook, it's to help raise awareness for mental health and Service Dogs.
I'm putting together a collage to turn into an actual banner that we can hang in front of our table that we set up around the place for the fundraising/educational events we go to for raising awareness about mental health and Psychiatric Service Dogs. and I'm trying to get as many people as possible to draw the new logo we have. This is the few we've had donated so far :)
sta.sh/01v85bisi3z0
We call it Tatty, the lime green mental health awareness butterfly. It's meant to show hope for others struggling with mental health issues. Even though Tatty has been through the wars and has come out with a few scars, it keeps on floating around. We'll be turning a design into patches to sew on Service Dog vests as well once we raise the funds.
I don't mind paying a few point if you'd like, just hoping we can get as many donation pictures as possible as it's all for a fundraising event. Just asking as many people as possible to help out, the more we can get the better :)

Thanks, Lucy.
Done. I'm Sebastian Villegas on YouTube.
If Requests Are Still Open, I Subscribed To Your YouTube Channel. My Username Is Seikurith.
Ok :3 just send me a note of your request
Oh and one last rule!
5. you can have multiple characters in one image but there is a limit.