Single free request

I'll draw/paint (traditional) one single request for free. 
I will choose whatever I find most interesting, so please describe your request in relative detail (here in comments or by note). I will close the thread once I choose what I'm illustrating 

Anything. Done in my style. I will consider everything you request. All sizes up to 18x24

Check out my gallery to see what I do. I will probably choose something closer to my style rather than radically different. 
Comments18
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Thank you everyone for posting. Lovely OCs, ideas... I am closing the thread and choosing to draw NamelessObsidian's Leon and Axelle. Thanks again, everyone. 
Not that I expect to be chosen, but...

Requesting you use your imagination and create an outfit for my OC. Rules: No skirts or dresses; Right arm must not be covered past the elbow.

Character profile:

Height: 5' 5”

Weight: 115

Race: Caucasian

Eye Color: Blood red

Hair Style: Ponytail

Hair Color: Red

Glasses or contact lenses? No.

Distinguishing features: Physically fit with a bit of muscle, but not so much muscle that she becomes unattractive. B-cup breasts. Did I mention her eyes were blood red? I’m pretty sure that’s distinguishing.

Some sexy Snupin (Snape/Lupin) with both staying in character? :D (Big Grin) 
Could I maybe request a headshot of my OC, Cerine?
gracedragon1.deviantart.com/ar…
I haven't decided on her default outfit yet
A figure drawing of me!  I could send you a reference photo that has not been seen by the public.  ;)
Hello can u draw my OC Ice Princess - Believe by LovelyIcePrincess
this is for my bday project 
fav.me/d7yxq3g :D
I think a werewolf would be very cool to see in your style. So why not mine?
Sammy by JZLobo

Phoenix colored by SilverMender Phoenix - Commission by smilinweapon Apex Predator by Sidonie

think you can do either axelle or leon?
namelessobsidian22.deviantart.…
kembop.deviantart.com/art/Leon…
kobashihd.deviantart.com/art/N…
brunnea.deviantart.com/art/Axe…
twigsandtendons.deviantart.com…
poundffffff.deviantart.com/art…
asathorthefallen.deviantart.co…

notes:
-Leon always have his hat on the whole time. he is never seen without it
-Axelle's body type should be petite despite her age. the best and most accurate depiction of her hair is from the artworks by kembop and kobashiHD (you should look through all these refs before drawing)
-for reference, their ears should look something like this :
sta.sh/01epyj712q79

their profiles are in their 2nd and third link. any other detaile you want to know?

Are the two romantically connected? I like kembop's rendition... maybe something closer-knit with a Mucha styled environment and background?
Of course they are romantically connected at some point in the story. And yes you can incorporate some Mucha influence in it, which is something I originally had the concept for the characters and story. What are your thoughts?
sounds good. i'll send you sketches by note and we'll discuss the rest there
I'd love for you to try your hand at Ludichrom, my demon fighting Leprechaun...
Ludichrom (demon fighting Leprechaun):

alternativeproject.deviantart.…

fav.me/d7ucf3q

fav.me/d7td7od

fav.me/d7y8ww0

fav.me/d7ymkln
I'd like to throw this character of mine up for consideration! 

demonicking101.deviantart.com/…

more of her in my gallery. demonicking101.deviantart.com/…

I have a Q&A thing going on with her right now, so her answers so far can give you hints on what kind of character she is.
I love the look of your 'Bohemian Girl, 'Daydream,' & 'Slavic girl!' I think my Naiad would be a great fit for any of those poses, or similar ones. Her subtle aquatic features would make for a nice , slightly 'otherworldly' character in your gallery. Here are a few examples of her exotic aquatic looks:
sta.sh/05b5kqije5w
sta.sh/02aq58eso2x4
sandcastler.deviantart.com/art…   ...best example of her face
janexas.deviantart.com/art/Nai…    ....the rest of her aquatic features

Thanks for your consideration!!
Hi there! Like many, I have an original character I'd like you to draw for me. A weird one, Chuff fav.me/d6u6crz I'd like you to imagine him without his armor in human clothing, perhaps shirtless. His armor is just much too complex for most artists who take requests.  His skin is speckled as you can see on his right arm, at the same some kind of mushy or wrinkled looking. Hard to describe. To be honest, his skin is supposed to resemble vomit to some degree because he's a horror oriented character, whole not literally being made of the stuff. I guess you can say he's sort of humanoid puke, only handsome. :3
I would love you to draw my original character: nicarox.deviantart.com/gallery…
It doesn't matter what you do; I just would love to see in your style ^^
Maybe we can do an art trade if that interests you?