Looking for a military drawing or photo to use as a front cover for my novel

I am hoping to self-publish my first novel on Amazon next month and am looking for a photo or drawing to use. 

Because the book is self-published, I am probably going to sell like, seven copies or something, so money is very much an issue - as in, there isn't any. 

However, it doesn't have to be a new commission, it can be an old photo or picture and if my book sells triple figures, I will be happy to award 1000 points to the donating artist. 

In any event, I will promote the crap out of the artwork through any outlet I can find, giving full credit and linkbacks etc. 

Anyone interested?
Comments8
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
check out my gallery if yer interested ^^ note me
If you are still looking for someone, I'll do it. Hell. I'll do it for free. Just PM me with what you are looking for.
Thank you to all who offered their services. I think I have someone for the job now. Thanks...
I would personally go ahead and take a brand new picture for the cover, but that is just because that's what I prefer to do.

I do all editing. I can add title, author, etc. anything you'd like to the front and the back if I'm given the information...if you'd like the design taken care of as well. I had to do something similar for a project my first year of my photography course.

Here is a link to my gallery:
ericadanile.deviantart.com/gal…
It is sectioned off by folders and multiple folders are for photography.

I edit all images as well.

If you're interested, I'm fine with doing for free with credit and promotion.
I'm looking for exposure, experience, etc. right now and this seems like both. 
Hi Erica, 

I would very much like to take you up on your offer. I've had a look through your portfolio and there are some stunning pieces there. I REALLY liked the "Karma" mock up, as well as the circus series in the woods. You have an eye for the starkly beautiful and that's very appealing to me. 

Could you please design the front cover for me? (I don't think e-books have a back cover??)

Whilst I've mentioned it being military, please don't feel tied to that, because looking at your work makes me think that there could be all kinds of avenues that would work. The book is called "Rage" and it's by me, Phillip Harben. The plot is this: An ex-soldier is living a quiet life, trying to forget the horrific things he's seen. His family is torn apart when his son dies and it pushes him over the edge, wreaking a terrible revenge. If it helps, I can send you a copy to read and get a feel ?? - I will leave it to your judgement.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions and let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

Many thanks,

Phil 
I will send you a note really quick:)
Hi Erica, just wondered if you got the email I sent a couple of days ago?

Hope you are well.

many thanks, 

Phil