Taking Requests

I have a couple hours on hand and I really need to get in some practice. So, I'm taking requests. I'm best at drawing humans, but human-animal hybrids are okay too. As well as horses, dragons, cats, and sometimes dogs/wolves. I work in an anime style, so that is what you will get.

These will be sketches. I may color them if I feel up to it.

Just because I say I'm taking requests, does not mean I will do every single one of them. It depends on my mood and what I feel like putting forth the effort of doing. Remember, I am doing real work for no pay.

Also, I can do art trades and collabs, so just ask.

Thank you,
Fuku
Comments20
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
May I request Sebastian from Black Butler with my Black Butler OC, Zara? hinatafox790.deviantart.com/ar…
Will you draw me if I pose?
Hello!
Would you consider drawing Jeff the killer?
www.fanpop.com/clubs/jeff-the-…
^^
are you in a comfortable mood to draw my ocs?
namelessobsidian22.deviantart.…
kembop.deviantart.com/art/Leon…
kobashihd.deviantart.com/art/N…
brunnea.deviantart.com/art/Axe…
twigsandtendons.deviantart.com…
poundffffff.deviantart.com/art…
asathorthefallen.deviantart.co…

notes:
-Leon always have his hat on the whole time. he is never seen without it
-Axelle's body type should be petite despite her age. the best and most accurate depiction of her hair is from the artworks by kembop and kobashiHD (you should look through all these refs before drawing)
-for reference, their ears should look something like this :
sta.sh/01epyj712q79

Would you be interested in either of these characters? ^_^ Queen of Sand by Slave2Karma Night Child: Mandalay by Slave2Karma
Hello would you like to draw my oc?
Its for this project
lovelyiceprincess.deviantart.c…
Thanks!
I like your gallery!

Would it be fine if you do a half-body humanoid drawing of my Mechapuff character (Mechapuff 2010 Reference by ppgrainbow) using this humanoid reference?: Mechapuff by Arc925 by ppgrainbow
Time isn't an issue I want you to have a blast drawing, not feel burdened by it.

Other options include a coupling of Weston Smith with one of the girls in the ranged division / Weston Smith with the entire ranged division a harem / AK74U, AK47, and Dragunov sisters together / Michael Anic, and Michelle Anic vs Giovanni Anic. Also concept art is also an option for more mechanical things.

I was hoping to have you draw one of my villain character concepts fighting their hero in a landscape. If you need to simplify it that's fine =) I prefer you draw the villain over the hero if your only going to draw one character.         

Villains:    
Mechanized: The SeriesHeroes
    Ranged Division:

Allison Koch:
           https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2Vlopv0oK9DenFBbWUyRHpZVms&usp=sharing

Caitlyn Stoner:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2Vlopv0oK9DaG1BYVpaRnMwdk0&usp=sharing
       Gretta Remington:
           https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2Vlopv0oK9DM0RTNzJkSS11VVE&usp=sharing
       Katheryn Heckler:
           https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2Vlopv0oK9Dd3lKdnFldHpXU0E&usp=sharing
       Paige Raytheon:
           http

Landscapes:    
Envioronmental Scenary
Android Nation: Forest Environment

The top left nation is the second most advanced nation, and their military is comprised of androids. Forest environment. Their research lies in alternate intelligence, or AI, and Cybernetics.
Militarizes
ARMY:
NAVY:
AIR Force:
    In the center of the nation is a modern city full of skyscrapers on each skyscraper is attached a windmill to the top of it which powers the building.. Around the border of the nation is a large factory the factories are also powered by windmills.
Human Nation: Dessert Environment
    Center Nation is a Human Nation that is the most technologically advanced of the 5 major nations Military comprised of Mechas, and human pilots.

Militarizes

ARMY: Mechanical Suits
NAVY: Mechanical Suits
AIR Force: Mechanical Suits
PAST

If you're looking to do more of a scene landscape than a complete view of

Heroes:  
iamversatility.deviantart.com/…
Doing a backgrounded piece with two or more characters is a bit too much for me right now. How does one character sound? You can choose the character, and I may or may not do a simple background with that character.
Yeah thats fine, not really sure who though haha if you prefer males then draw Weston Smith or Shawn Wolf, and if you prefer females draw Rami Barrett
I hope your still open :-) I would like something done :-)
I am still open. :) Tell me what you'd like done and I will consider it.
I drew Spade for you. Hope you like. :)
sta.sh/01vug0puxcp9

Let me know if the link doesn't work.
GOSH THANK YOU VERY MUCH ////W///// <3 <3 
You're welcome! o U o