Design A Mascot for My Friend in Exchange for a plush!

Hey everybody! My friend needs a new mascot designed for an upcoming project. She is looking for a DIGITAL artist and will give you a plush in exchange!

Her idea is: A Magical Girl/Witch, with the colors blue and yellow, has to have a star theme, and maybe her special power could have something to do with luck.

It has to be a complete trade for plush. Although she will not credit you for the design/mascot, you will be compensated with a free handmade plush of your choice. Complete trade.

If you are interested in doing a trade with her in exchange for a plush, PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS FORUM and link me TWO of your DIGITAL EXAMPLES. I will then link her to you.

Hope to hear from you!
Comments31
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm interested, so I'll show you a few pieces of my work, including my own fb page mascot (the first piece is my mascot). Sorry so many pieces, I've just done alot of my own character work. Ranging from newest to oldest.:
Comic Teaser #1 - Aife by KirkyKateGroup Selfie by KirkyKateEnvy, the page mascot. by KirkyKateAira, 'the Wind Goddess' by KirkyKateKirstin_Kate (Forsaken World) by KirkyKatePoisonKiki (Forsaken World) by KirkyKate
I'm interested.  My work on dA is of animals but I've been practicing sketching humans a lot and would really enjoy having the opportunity to design a human for someone.  I'd be okay with it if I did the design and she decided not to go with it, and canceled the trade.  I'd also be up to doing more than one draft of the design; making revisions and such.

Emile by Bakerize In a Strange World... by Bakerize

Hope to hear back! Thank you. :)
She says If you want to go ahead and do a preliminary sketch to show off your talents, she'd be more than happy to take a look.
May I see one of her example of the plushie ouo ?
Not until they see your work.
Well, I'm not stisfied that she doesn't want to give credits for something that isn't hers .-. But okay xD
I like her character idea. I would really like to design that o: (many details on it mwahahaha)
I would help o: I just wanna know how the plushies of her look like before I do sth xD
*throws self-made designs on you*
Hiyaaa \(°^°)/
dandelion231.deviantart.com/ar… (this is without shading)
dandelion231.deviantart.com/ar… (this is with shading)
And that's how non-chibi looks like:
dandelion231.deviantart.com/ar…
Okay, I'm still waiting on your reply to me about the request/commission thing.
Okay ^^

And now, what about this plushie thing? Is there a possibillity to see how the plushies lok like? :)
Seems interesting.. ^-^
cutiekatekat.deviantart.com/ar…
cutiekatekat.deviantart.com/ar…
Just one question, does it have to be a full profile type thing or just a normal picture?
Infotainment forwarded.
hi ;3;
i designed a magical boy:
Rigel//Witch by theamazingwrabbit

and these were my design too~ i'm sure i could make a cool magical girl for her ;3; 
theamazingwrabbit.deviantart.c…
I have forwarded your message to her.
I would love to give this a shot!! My art style has changed a little, but here are examples of super-females I've drawn.

tiffanydulamal.deviantart.com/…
tiffanydulamal.deviantart.com/…
I have forwarded your message to her.
Hiii :D
fav.me/d7xqzsf
fav.me/d7tjc4k (I bet you remember this one ^^)

(I don´t kow why it suddenly writting bold ;-;)
What kind of plush would it be? Because I´m interessted :D
I have sent your comment to her.
I don´t know why it did that winking Smiley ;-;
THe Internet hates me ...
I'm interested! > u < Mystic Leaf Commission without Background by BunnySquisherFox Egg Adoptable by BunnySquisher
I have forwarded your reply. :)