Free Commissions

I'm doing free commissions tomorrow.
You will get a picture with my fursona and your character(s)
Tell me what you want specifically and I'll get started.
Here's an example: twilightwolfcourage.deviantart…
Comments65
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
ust to clear up the difference in case you don't know (which don't worry lots don't) Commissions are when you pay an artist (in money or DA points) to draw you something you're wanting. Requesting is asking artists who want to draw it to do so for free. :)
Thanks for the clarification
This will now be closed.
Commissions are closed until I get these done.
Cute, but I can't. Any people or canines?
I could offer my fursona Osayio, she's a marten.^^  I would be happy if you drew her. :la: I understand if you already got too many requests though.
sta.sh/01zndluvb04
sta.sh/01yz9def2req
Oh, and I don't have anything specific in mind, except that if you draw her as an anthro, she shouldn't look feminine (so, no girly clothes etc.), because while she is a female, she's far from being girly. Her gender-identity is most likely something in between.
Done, I'm going to take a picture and post it so you can see. Not in the best quality though, my Nintendo 3DS sucks when it comes to taking pictures.
One of my characters? You can draw them regular or even turn them into furry/anthros if you like :3

mentalikesnarwhals.weebly.com/… (more pictures under info)

mentalikesnarwhals.weebly.com/… (more pictures under info)

mentalikesnarwhals.weebly.com/… (her base colour is light brown just didn't get to colouring whole thing, all other parts are coloured though just not base colour)
Done, I'm going to take a picture and post it so you can see. Not in the best quality though, my Nintendo 3DS sucks when it comes to taking pictures.
Would you like to draw my Creepypasta OC? I'm on mobile so I can't post links, but her pictures are on my gallery :)
Sorry, I HIGHLY suggest something else. I'm 13, I don't like Creepypastas, sorry.
Ahh it's okay no problem. I guess I can't really request anything else she is my only OC at the mo
I can always help out with design I suppose. Think of a personality, tell me the age, hobby, and gender, and I can get started OK?
You can use any of my OCs ^_^

Or

Would you consider my OC Albany?
sweetiebelle22.deviantart.com/…

^^
Done, you already saw sweetie X3
Afro Samurai pl
Something else? I dunno how to draw a samurai. Sorry for the inconvenience.
No problem!!! hmm jake from adventure time?
That's better X3 Sure.