Cheap Commissions :D

Hello everyone! I am offering point commissions to anyone who is interested!
Please visit my gallery for more examples!

Sketches: 5 Points
Linearts: 8 points
Digital Art: 10 points

Bullet; Red Info:
I will do OC's (eg. Pokemon Trainer) and fictional characters from movies (eg. Disney Movies), games(eg. Mario) and anime (eg. One Piece).
I can also do chibis, icons and avatars!
I will not do real life people. I will only do fictional characters. Also, I do NOT do furries or fursonas! Sorry!

Bullet; Red There are three types:
- Head and shoulders
- Full body
- Full body + background

When making a commission, please state which character you want, which franchise they are from and what kind of picture you want. Please also include any preferences you have in terms of pose, background etc. If you are requesting an OC, please include a picture/link of your OC.

Bullet; Red Notes and Guidelines:
- Traditional Sketches: All sketches will be shaded UNLESS SPECIFICALLY EXPRESSED NOT TO. All sketches will be done on blank paper, not lined (as some of the ones are above).
- Digital Sketches: All sketches will be with coloured lines.
- Linearts: All linearts will have a white background UNLESS SPECIFICALLY EXPRESSED NOT TO.
- Digital Artworks: All pictures will be done on SAI and/or Photoshop CS6. The picture will probably come with lineart, unless I tell you that I am able to do it without a lineart.
- I will NOT do art with intense sexual themes (flirting etc. is okay). Please, keep it clean! :D (Big Grin)
- I will NOT do art including ideology that may be offensive to others (eg. flaming sexuality).
- I will do art with gore, but not if it is super intense (eg. Guts spilling). Blood is okay.

Please comment! :D
Comments36
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Can I please commission you?
Yes! :aww: what would you like?
I would like my two OCs Anna and Michael together: briarie.deviantart.com/art/Ann…
You can change either of their outfits, but Anna always wears dresses/skirts and Michael always dresses in suits.

I would like them as a full body with background please! Also, when drawing them, they're around the same height, with Michael only being about an inch taller than Anna.
Okay. :aww: I'll note you when I am done, then you can give me the points. :)
Okay :3 Thank you so much for accepting! <3
No problem! Thank you for commissioning! :D
No problem! :D Your art is wonderful!
View all replies
Spots are still open if anybody is interested! :D
So if I wanted a full body digital art... it would only cost 10 points? Wow. I'll pay you tomorrow, because I get paid then.

Could you do my Creepypasta OC? :3

Creepypasta Form: levirivaillelover.deviantart.c…
Human Form: levirivaillelover.deviantart.c…

Chosen Name: Scarface.
Height: 5 ft 0 inches.
Facial Features: Her mouth is stitch and large like a forced smile, she also has a cut circle with an 'x' on top of it on her left temple.
Hair Colour: Blonde, permanently stained with patches of blood.
Hair Length: Almost reaches her waist/tail bone.
Eye Colour: Bright red.
Clothes: Commonly seen in skinny jeans and a long, blood-stained hoodie that reaches past her knees and she never wears shoes or socks.
Figure: Skinny and almost anorexic-looking.
Of course! :D Do you want both her forms in the picture? Or just one? :meow:
BTW you don't have to pay me until I finish the picture! So if you aren't happy with it, I can give you another! :aww:
Okay cool! And that would be pretty cool if you did both of them in it!
If you posed them back to back, that would be sooo cool! :D
Alright, no problem! :D
Give me about a week. I'll try and do it as soon as possible. :aww: I'll note you when I'm done, then you can send me the points. :meow:
Okay, thank you for accepting my OC Hug 
S'okay, she's awesome! :D
View all replies
How much do couples cost for a digital chibi? :meow:
Awesome! :D May I get one?
OK. Can you do these two? :meow: If you would prefer more detailed refs, I'll have some done later.Mary Emma by MarcoEmma  Marco by MarcoEmma  
Oh, did you want 2 pictures? Or these two in the same picture? If you want two seperate pictures, it would be 20 points. :3
No, same picture. :meow:
View all replies
I really need points... :/
You can go to :icondahub: and fav/llama/watch people and get points! :D