Free Human Sketch Requests!!

Hello, the names Cynda and I've decided to practice humans some more since I don't /just/ want to be an animal artist. That being said if you request a sketch don't expect it to be too good since it's just for practice and I'm not that good as it is but then again, practice makes perfect right? 

here's my one example of a human if you're curious as to what i can do right now: cyndakara.deviantart.com/art/H…

Only taking 3 sketch requests at a time, also some may be more detailed than others and i may just do head shot's at random, i'm practicing all sorts of things so don't be shy!! : ) i'd like a full reference of your character or at least one digital drawing. 

sketches may or may not look like this (minus gore): cyndakara.deviantart.com/art/I…
Comments37
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
CLOSED!!!!!! SORRY I'VE HAD A LACK OF MOTIVATION + SCHOOL!!! THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!
Are you still open?
oh sorry i closed a while ago!!! terribly sorry!! <: ( i may open up another one it was pretty fun though!! Sorry again!!
If you're interested, I would love if you could draw my OC: resennar.deviantart.com/art/Me…

I don't have a color reference, but her hair is ombre (brown to blonde), her eyes are ice blue, and her top is black and pants grey :)
mhi ! can you make a human form from my Oc's Cherry ? I've make a reference sheet (wolf form)

I was wondering if you consider drawing my OC: Trent Bruce

He’s an action hero links below:

kitsunepup.deviantart.com/art/…

phoebixfenikkusu09.deviantart.…

Hello!

Would you consider my OC Evie?
sweetiebelle22.deviantart.com/…

Colors on dress: light blue & pink

Hair: Blonde

^^
Will fanart suffice?
Yes of course! 
Will Jessica Drew/Spider-Woman do?
ok sure!!! I'll see what i can do! 
Shall I provide an image reference? There are multiple versions.
if you'd like! 
thank yuo ;v
ah could u.. could u sketch my child kuriia.deviantart.com/art/rega…
yes ofc. : ) 
: ) sweet : )