(Still) Looking for artists for fantasy book promotion art

Hi, there! I'm currently looking for some people to do artwork of the main characters of an upcoming fantasy novel. No need to have read the book - I'll give you a detailed description of the characters (both visually and personality-wise), after which you can decide which or how many you'd like to have a go at drawing.

The resulting artwork will be displayed on my web site to help promote the book, and you will of course receive full credit for your artistic awesomeness, as well as my undying gratitude. (I'm also happy to link to your site, pimp your art skills on my blog, offer up a kidney or two, etc.)

Stylistically, I'm looking for art leaning more towards realism. The story has a somewhat serious tone, so I imagine the art being a little darker and not cartoony. Still, I'm open to just about anything - the main idea is to drum up interest in the book, so really, just about anything goes.

More info on my web site here:  tjbaer.wordpress.com/2014/08/2…

Thanks to anyone willing to help out!
Comments5
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I can definitely do some sketches. I draw in an anime style, but I could make it more of a semi-realistic/anime mix, if you want.
Hello :) Is this paid work or you're looking for someone who'll do it for free?
Due to my tragically low teacher's income, I can't offer much in the way of payment - but I can give some points, say 50 to 100 points per sketch? Is that too low? 200 might be possible. I'm an embarrassing newbie on this site, so...yeah. :P
Yea well, 80:points: = $1, so one could say it's VERY low price. My prices starts from 480:points: ($6) for a headshot A6 size. (I don't do sketches as commissions because my sketches are horribly messy ^^;)