Looking For Fursuit Makers

I probably won't be able to get one right away but I'm hoping to get one in the near future. I'm just looking for general price range and quality.

It would be a partial suit of: thefrizzykitten.deviantart.com…

Wants:
- Realistic or semi-realistic
- Resin base head with moving jaw
- Arm sleeves instead of just hand paws
- Hair on the head (I may take a simplified version of the hair)

I'd prefer no more than $600
Comments15
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I could make it slightly more realistic though. I have worked with my own resin bases before and have found they are extremely frustrating and fiddly and I do not get a good or comfortable to wear result from my own bases.
But I'm looking for a pretty particular look. If you can't make a resin base, there's always ordering them from like, DVC (which is what most people seem to do by what I've seen). And if I saw proof that you could do a more realistic style, I'd be more convinced than you just saying it... Sorry if any of that makes me sound like a total bitch or something o.o I just realized that some of that sounds rude. But I'm not trying to be. I'm just pretty picky. And if I spend hundreds of dollars on something, I want to absolutely love it and not sit there and nit pick. Ya know? I'm currently considering Tsebresos because she has the look I want for a reasonable price.
I understand what you mean completely, Tsebresos makes wonderful suits so if she is in your price range and you like her style she would be a great option. 
The blue suit below was made my me with a resin base and moving jaw. There are other photos of that suit on furs-furever-oOOo if you are interested in having a look. I prefer to make everything myself as I find I am not as proud of the final product if I have bought the base off of another maker, thats just my personal preference.
FurJAM 2013 03 by furs-furever-oOOo
Tsebresos has several really nice suits. She's just a bit out of the price I'm wanting to be in, but I trust her quality and abilities so, it's something I'm willing to do. I really want a suit by Faruku Costumes. Her's are absolutely gorgeous but extremely expensive ;A;
I guess I can understand that. But it was a suggestion since I know resin is popular with a lot people since there seems to be a lot of add-on's that can only (or at least will only) be done with resin bases. It could even be a temporary option until you can master doing your own resin.
I do, my heads are foam based though, but they are $350AUD. Note me or email me at: jayscommissions@gmail.com for prices for the rest of my prices for handpaws, tail, etc.
Here is an example: Semi-Commission For Furnace-The-Dragon by That-Red-Panda
I know. I love Tsebresos's work x3 
Her prices do seem to be in my general price range too o3o
I love her suits though ;u; 
yea it really cool also her how to gide
View all replies