kiriban! win points.

if you catch my 90,000 pageview kiriban, you get 90 points!! :heart: be the first one to send me a screenshot. note me. current pageviews: 88,732.

also i MIGHT give points or sketches to people who are close. but only over the number. not under the number.

to take a screenshot, press "prt scr" key on your keyboard, open up ms paint, and paste! or use "snipping tool" yeah idk what you do on mac computers

and then upload to sta.sh and note me the link. or upload in another place besides sta.sh. (sta.sh is soooo easy tho)

uh... (i'm tired...)

while i have your attention let me mention the links in my signature. just trying to gain some more attention on those lol
Comments11
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'll try :3
you must be a watcher for the kiriban or not? o,o
no but watchers get a bonus sketch.
Pageviews don't mean crap.
i'm happy that people are looking at my page- at least they are interested in me enough to look. not everyone can say that they have 90K pageviews, so i do think it's an accomplishment.

(but i know you're just an overall negative person anyway...)
Pageviews aren't worth anything though :/

Also, I'm not negative, I'm honest.
but i thought i've seen you make other negative comments before...

anyway they actually are worth something because they tell people that you've accomplished something. i remember back when i didn't have many pageviews, i would look up to people with a lot of pageviews and think "wow that person is pretty well-known on this website." i get a lot of pageviews because i make a lot of forum comments and have done a bunch of other things on this website.

(though i know that what really matters is watchers -__- )
I'm sure you make a lot of pageviews because of your stunt in the complaints forum.
less than 900 views to go!
less than 1200 views now...