2 Round Poll ( prize jump to 50 dollars)

the second round so the pairing contest won for the side contest and will start either tomorrow or the next day the info will be posted on the the pairing collab.

but only 2 people voted for a main contest ( note all 2 were different contest)

so here are the main contest

( note: other than the money and points the rest of the prizes are the same)

( if you want to you can send your vote Via note)

Keep it the same

Votes:1

Uchiha next gen (only my Uchiha's are allowed and prizes and time limit stay the same)

votes: 0

Naruto Clan fun ( i was planing to do this once all the clan adopts where out but what ever) ( this is clan fun which means if you have an oc in my clan that is allowed ( but you still have to have at least one of my ocs from that clan) (same time limit and prizes)

votes:0

Kuroshitsuji maid's day off (only my characters and canon characters( no Ceil or Sebby) allowed in ( somewhat i am pretty lienitnent about this one but you must ask before putting your own in  ) ( i do not like sue characters or copy characters ) (This one can be master without maid ( doing something ) or maid without master (doing something) (this one is kind of hard because you have to get my characters 100% right (like if Maryann had a day off she would still work on Miela's meal until Miela would find out and force Maryann to  leave the mansion and order her to "have fun" ( same time limit same prizes)

Votes: 0

Shugo Chara contest ( still would be backstory based) ( same time limit and same prizes)

Votes:1

Monster High contest ( Your oc at MAry's 1700 birthday ) ( with Mary)

Votes:0

Confession contest ( was originally only for host club ) ( draw the canon character confessing  to my oc) ( same time limit and same prizes)

Votes: 0

Winx Contest (transform Mara or Dree into a new transformation based on a pokemon ) ( same time limit and same prizes)
( hint: mara is more of a ghost type but what ever is cool )

Pandora hearts contest ( so this one i could not explain before but now i can) ( pretty simple my ocs on a date with their other and in the case of Kaida and Elliot you can draw her remembering him ) ( same time limit and same prizes)

Yu-gi-oh Contest ( love lorn ) ( you can either draw one of my canon x oc pairings or you can draw Dae being sad because she does not have anyone ) ( same time limit and same prizes)

Comments6
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
:pointr: I have moved this thread to the Projects Forum as it is this particular forum where you must promote your point commissions, requests, art trades, onsite contests, giveaways and other projects. It is not appropriate anywhere else in the forum. :)
i am gonna block you...