Need Voice Actors and BG Artists

I'm PeaceKeeperd and I'm the creator and director of a Code Lyoko fan project called Code Lyoko: Hardline, a crime drama/action thriller fan series.  We are in our first week in production and we are already working on art for Episode 1 and the trailer for the series.  What we need now, as in we, Team Hardline, are BG artists and Voice Actors interested in participating in a grand fan project!  Our work ethic is team based and balanced and our pacing is quite personal, yet fast. :)

If you are interested in the project, post here or PM me!  For more info, check out my profile page or PM me again! :)  We at Team Hardline would love to have more people working on the project to ensure its success! :D
Comments13
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
We, Team Hardline, are looking for more voice actors and artists, mainly vehicle and background artists! :)  PM or comment for mor info!
You should make a group for this project
I can have a go at voice acting?
You can! Just send me some samples of your work. :D If you want, I can give you lines.
I think lines would be best because I've just changed computer and I'm having trouble finding everything XD
I'll send you a note now. :D
hi! i'll help when i can if you want! 
Long time no see! :D And, what would you like to do?
i know! :q i don't mind anything!
Can you do both character and Background art?
sure! i can try