3d Animation project

I'm making a animation, and I need help. I'm making most of the main character meshes but I'll need help sculpting the environment and odd characters. If your up to the task please reply to this thread. Any help is needed, and I'm very grateful!

Also, voice acting. Any voices are needed, but I need my fist character and the world meshes finished at least before I can make my casting call. 

You are not getting paid for any of this but know you will get to be part of something great! Also, once I finish the season I might make a game based on it.

This is really happening! I only have a little ways to go on my first mesh though, and I am really excited! I hope you are too~
Comments28
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Do you have any details on the type of environments you're after? And general info on the style/context/etc. I'm interested, I'd just like to know more of what it is you want before I say yes or no.
Well I want it realistic. Thats what I'm going for anyways. If your interested I'll have some pics and sketches of them soon. They are a bit alien, but should be easy.
I'm a animator student, so I know how to model in 3ds max and maya. This is some stuff that I have done kikiloom.deviantart.com/galler…
I'm quite impressed by your work! Do you think you could model scenery? 
I believe I can it shouldn't be that difficult for me.
Alright! Thank you. I'll have some foliage sketches and pics up soon for ya.
Alright sounds good.
I don't know the first thing to 3D animating but I could do voice acting if you wanted.
Well Sculptris is free and The easiest. No intimidating complex anything. I didn't need one tutorial. BUT thats okay with me! As said before, once I have the world built I'll put out my casting call.
Alright. I'll have a look at Sculptris and decide if I can help out or not. :D
Cool! I'll be looking forward to it.
Had a shot a the program. It's certainly easy to figure out although it'll probably take practice (and actually using by tablet instead of a mouse) to get used to it.
Huh. I just use my mouse. Know that the mesh doubles over on itself often, so use the reduce brush alot.
I'll keep that in mind. Thanks
View all replies
I'm up for the voice acting, IF you Skype call with me at least once. 'Aight?
GUUU why I has no skype. I don't even have a webcam.
Finally someone else without a skype. I feel like im not alone any more :')
You don't need a webcam. XD
I don't know anything about skype -_-
I can teach you, if you want.
Eeeeee I think I'll pass. You can just send me an Audio file if your THAT worried.
*no audio recorder. sheeet*
View all replies