Draw these requests? I would buy commissions if the price is right.

I would like her drawn and colored preferably. If not it is ok. lol. If somene could make a male version like her just more dark looking more evil looking then her with reds that would be great. Also if you make a male version and are willing to do a small addission make a baby girl with them as well. they are a couple.
toxicskunky.deviantart.com/art…

I would like this one drawn and colored too.

I would like these two drawn and colored. They are both twin sisters. You may add some sort of clothing if you would like.

I would like her drawn and colored as well. There is a male version of this one but instead of purple its a red orange color. If you would like to draw them as a couple I would like that too. But I'm ok with just having her drawn.

Also i would like her drawn. with her alter or not.
toxicskunky.deviantart.com/#/a…

I would be interested in commissioning something to someone if the price is right.
Comments26
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello! If you are looking to commission some someone, I am open. You can check out my gallery if you would like.
Your art is really good but I'm pretty sure your price range is way out of my budget lol. Other wise I would commission something from you.
I am also taking point commissions :)
I'm making icons like the one I have for just 100 points.
lol. Ya it's out of my price range at the moment. lol. Maybe another time when I have the points. :p I like your stuff just don't have the points to commission you sorry lol.
Thats completely fine. :)
if you or any of your friends maybe ever need me, you know where to find me
Ok lol. I will keep you in mind.
Sweet if you want to do the digital flat color for my character then I would like that.
sure, I'll add you to my list~
the only one i'd be able to draw is the last one ^__^U but i do have cheap prices!! lowest is just 10 points!! look at my info and examples: forum.deviantart.com/community…
I'm trying to start doing commissions by donation.
So...you pay what you deem fit for whatever we decide you'd like done.

I do traditional media: Color pencils, oil pastels, water color, graphic pencils.
or
I do digital media: Photography (I could use photoshop to make a model look like whatever OC) and then general digital drawing.

If you are interested, let me know. I'm taking donation of points or real money. 
You name the price, so I don't really refuse any offers. I'm doing this as more work with people and to gain a bit. Plus it's kind of fun seeing how others value my work. No offense is taken.

I have A LOT of photography examples up.
I have a few graphic pencil works of various styles.
None of colored...sorry.
I can privately send those to you or try to upload some for you if you are interested.

Check out my profile, and let me know!
if you could do an art preferably digitally, but do what you feel more comfurtible in doing. I don't mind how she is drawn in which style you like better. toxicskunky.deviantart.com/art… If you don't mind doing 50 points? that's all that I really have  at the moment.
I can do digital. 
I always start with traditional then turn it digital, so I'm within the "comfort zone"
50 is fine.
I will start on a traditional outline today. This weekend is a wee bit hectic for me, but I'll try to get it to you ASAP.
If the outline and WIP shots aren't looking how you'd like them to, you may of course back out of deal...preferably before it is too terribly close to being finished.
Ok that sounds good. :) It is fine I understand, I am patient.
Just show me what you get done and I will tell you if i like it or not so you ca continue with doing the finished product. ^^
I'm pretty sure I will like what you do though.
Sounds good. Sorry I was out for 12 hours yesterday (AHHH) so I will get on sketching the outline and sending it your way this morning.
It's ok. Take your time. I know you mentioned that it is busy for you this weekend. lol. Do it when you get the chance to. :)
Do you want it to be fully body, half body, bust? I didn't think to ask haha.
I may end up doing traditional, if that's okay? If you're unhappy with it now or after you see it, I can always switch over. Color included of course.
View all replies